Grease II -swinging nuts (Widescreen Verson)

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Hey Gold Member! Thanks for posting the caps! I am always scaning movies for stuff like this which is how I first saw this. I collect movies from the 70's, old TV series DVD sets and now I'm onto old beach movies. The guys are always showing stuff and no one caught it. I've never created a cap before. Is this difficult, as I'm not very technical?

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How technical is it to capture "caps?" Do you need special software and equipment?

Nope, it's not difficult. It's easiest to do on a computer using your DVD software. Most PCs come with Intervideo's WinDVD and while the DVD is playing you hit "P" on the keyboard and it saves the capture to your hard drive in a special folder.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Quite funny as well, how someone can simultaneously come off as being too high-brow to own Grease 2 yet not above hunting out dick shots that may appear in that very same film. :rolleyes:

Anyway, for those of you who are interested in seeing dick-slip shots from films they dare not own, then here you go (remember, you want to be looking at the boy on the left in the red tank top - the second shot is probably the best, or at least the best that I could get)

If you have netflix, Grease 2 is one of the movies you can watch on your computer by pressing "Play," so I just got to watch this scene!

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
check out Leo Dicaprio in Catch Me If You Can, there is a definate VPL when he is getting his 007 suit fitted. I belive its when he is looking at himself in the mirror. His VPL is huge, let us know your thoughts on this Blokeboy.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of us who dare not buy Grease II or do not own a DVD player.... would some kind person mind creating a screen cap?

Or is this all a viral marketing campaign to get more pink sales of crap DVDs.

Boy, if you can afford a computer, you certainly find the cash for a DVD player.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And who can forget Adrian Zmed's over the top acting as Johnny? :biggrin1:The bowling scene takes the cheese, though the winner is the song: Reproduction.

Such a guilty pleasure movie. Who knew Adrian Zmed had theatrical credentials?

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I have thousands of video movies and wrote a book of movie reviews. Recently I acquired "Grease 2". It's complete crap compared to the original. A bore. If I ever watch it again (unlikely) I'll focus on Maxwell Caulfield's crotch and Johnny and the T Birds.

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please forgive me if anyone thinks I an trying to hijack this subject because I'm not trying to.

But, since those posting on here are good at seeing slips like this in movies, has anyone seen the episode from the White Shadow TV series where the guys are in the shower and you actually see cocks with water dripping off the ends of them? I remember seeing it on TV at the time, in the 70s, I believe. I bought the series on DVD but was not able to find the scene. Maybe they caught it and deleted it from future showings or the DVDs.

Anyone have any clue?

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure it was intentional on someone's part - actor, dresser, director - and since it managed to get past the suits, they left it in. Kinda like the naked frame of "Ariel" in The Little Mermaid (really!!)