Great bf but curious

angel3

Just Browsing
Media
My boyfriend is a great guy and things are going really good. It's not really a problem but I think he might be kinda on the small side. I'm not really sure but he has hinted that someone has said something to him in the past and I sense he's worried about it. The funny thing is that his worrying about it has made me more curious about if size really matters. What is the big difference between a normal or smaller guy and bigger ones. Is it a psychological thing or does it feel better? (Even though my guy may be small, it always feels great.) Does something like a toy make a good substitute and give you the same feeling? Maybe it would be something my bf and i could try to satisfy my curiousity although I'm not sure if it would be rude to bring that up. I'd really like to hear from other women about this. Thanx.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if your bf's cock makes you happy then it's size is not an issue

But, from my esperience of being bigger than some guys is anything to go by - women do seem to love bigger cocks to fuck with

How big is he?

Peace and love

Del

D_Beatrice Bedpan

Just Browsing
Media
one question.. have you been with many guys before your boy..? I personally think everyone should experiment while they are young.. with all diff types of sizes/people etc.. not saying you should whore it up.. everything in moderation :wink:

if you're happy with him the way he is, then you shouldn't bother thinking about being with bigger guys.. hate to say it but its as the cliche goes.. the grass is greener.. but sometimes its not really!
definately try some toys tho.. cos you can involve him on it too..

size does play a role I think.. but its not all about that.. you just gotta find what size fits you best.. kinda like shoe shopping :tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
My boyfriend is a great guy and things are going really good. It's not really a problem but I think he might be kinda on the small side. I'm not really sure but he has hinted that someone has said something to him in the past and I sense he's worried about it. The funny thing is that his worrying about it has made me more curious about if size really matters. What is the big difference between a normal or smaller guy and bigger ones. Is it a psychological thing or does it feel better? (Even though my guy may be small, it always feels great.) Does something like a toy make a good substitute and give you the same feeling? Maybe it would be something my bf and i could try to satisfy my curiousity although I'm not sure if it would be rude to bring that up. I'd really like to hear from other women about this. Thanx.

Let me summarize what you've said:
1. Things are going great with your b/f. Sex always feels great.
2. You think he might be small, but it isn't a problem.
3. He has hinted that he's worried about his size, and that someone in his past said something to make him feel this way.

My advice based on these facts is to let him know that you enjoy sex and that it feels good with him (I'm sure you do this already). If he's showing signs of being insecure about his size, the last thing you should do is tell him you're curious about someone bigger. Nobody needs to have their insecurities hammered home by their partner.

Toys aren't quite the same thing as trying someone bigger, but tread carefully - best to let him bring it up, and perhaps go shopping together. (That's ALWAYS fun :smile: )

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are being given some good advice here. I'd like to add that ALL men have a bit of an insecurity about size. We ALL have a background worry (however slight) that our partner might go off with someone else, attracted by his bigger and better ........ (insert whatever you want here, ie. penis, pay check, personality, car, house, head of hair, penis, etc.). Did I say penis twice? Sorry. I think that reveals something :rolleyes: But it's your choice. As his partner, you can choose to push his worries into the background, or you can choose to play a little power game and make him feel insecure.

You girls have your own insecurities. You worry that your man's head might be turned by another woman who has ....... (here we go; better tits, ass, hair, teeth, ability to dance, cook, suck cock, etc.). I'm sure you'd prefer a partner who does his best to make you feel secure.

We all have insecurities, and you must resist the temptation of tapping into your partner's insecurities and making him feel crap, because that is manipulative, low, and very destructive. A lot of us (including men with nice big cocks, and women with great tits, etc.) have been damaged by cruel partners. You should give him positive feedback and make him feel good about himself. Hopefully, he'll do the same for you.

angel3

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks everyone for all the great advice. I think you are right that I should be careful in asking about the toy idea but maybe I can suggest going shopping together and make him think it was his idea:smile:. I might stick around and read more of this board just for fun and out of curiosity.

BigDel, I'm not sure how big he is. I've never asked or measured. Maybe he might worry if I break out a ruler on him? I doubt he is as big as the guys here on this board, but then again, you never know since guys exaggerate a lot of things. :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you should get the ruler unless you look at it and think he's going to come out well above average. Men who aren't positive they're just average or small but are a little worried usually flip right on out if it is confirmed. My current still won't fuck me largely because he knows he's half as big as my ex, but if he'd never measured in the first place... he thought he was about six inches or so.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you should get the ruler unless you look at it and think he's going to come out well above average. Men who aren't positive they're just average or small but are a little worried usually flip right on out if it is confirmed. My current still won't fuck me largely because he knows he's half as big as my ex, but if he'd never measured in the first place... he thought he was about six inches or so.

So is that to say he's less than 6 inches? I didn't quite understand the last sentence. Plenty can be done in bed with 5 inches depending on the girl and the guy's technique.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So is that to say he's less than 6 inches? I didn't quite understand the last sentence. Plenty can be done in bed with 5 inches depending on the girl and the guy's technique. I'd rather be the best than just being the biggest.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what?
Size is really a subjective thing.
Lot's of guys are worried that they are small, and in reality they are fine.
Other guys think they are big, and they are not much bigger than the guys who think they are small - but they get the reputation. 9 out of ten times the girl thinks she's lucky, and that he's got a big one. It is a turn on for both of them. It's based on like a quarter inch though

One time, a girl had heard that I had a big one somehow. She hinted around, and we made jokes. When she finally saw it though, she wasn't all that impressed. I guess she was expecting REALLy big, lol. I didn't find any of this amusing, so I didn't call her after that. She on the other hand begged to hook up with me again at least ten times, so I don't know.

Another thing, is that a girl will sometimes think a guy is big, when she really just thinks he is hot. Take the whole "Celebrity endowment" section on her for example. I wonder why there isn't a post saying "I hear Al Roker is hung like a horse". You see what I am talking about?

I'm telling you, probably, when you guys get to it, you're not going to have any problems. If he is a little smaller, tell him what you like about his penis, and how it turns you on. This will make him feel good, and definitly help get him bigger and to his maximum harness for you.
Seriously thouhg, more likely than anything, he;s just lacking in confidence, and not actually any smaller than most guys.
Have fun.

shelly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's difficult to post a reply here sometimes because its hard to decide if this is a "support" forum or a let's talk about some horny stuff forum. Some realtionships are fragile and need advice beyond what can be offered here. Bear in mind all men don't have huge dicks and not all women like huge dicks. I do think for whatever reason both men and women share a curiousity about size. My husband and I have been married for several years, he is a very good lover and is small to average as far as size. We have an "open" marriage and since we dated he has been into me having sex with other men who are well hung. I will say I very much like sex with a guy who has a big penis. I think well hung men last longer and I know they give me a filled up feeling. I also know that its never crossed my mind to tell my husand "I've had a well hung lover and must leave you and become a slave to his big penis:wink: ". I think if your BF knows and is ok with it, why not try something thats fun for both you. Just make sure its what he wants also. Lots of guys say they are cool with things until after you actually do something. Good ground rules equal good fun....

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does seem to be us guys that bring up this issue.

From what you say it's not physical as you are enjoying it. For me it has always been a two way thing on the physical side. You two sound size compatible so there shouldn't be an issue.

But then we have the psychology. An ex of mine who was perhaps the clearest size queen, wasn't equipped herself to handle big - I didn't enjoy sex with her. Maybe your BF had been with a big girl and now has a complex - you are giving him very good therapy :smile:

Jan039

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Angel,

Well in my opinion, size does really NOT matter. As long you are happy with the sex and it still feels good, then its ok.
If i speak for mysel, sometimes when i go real deep by my GF, she feels pain. (i am 9") And pain is not really that you want to feel by "normal sex"isn't it?

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a thought... if you're curious about actual measurements you could always do something on the sly... if it would quell your curiosity to know he's average or above average, but below freakshow, etc. Get really sexy... turn him on to his fullest (may as well give him the benefit of the doubt) whether it's with oral or whatever, just pay 100% attention to him for a while, get him as big as he can go. Transition to something like a handjob and try to measure the approximate length from base to tip with your fingers/palm or some other memorable and easily measurable part of your body... then measure that part of yourself later. If you're good he'll just think he's getting a treat for some reason... and then you'll know for sure... but on the other hand... if it's not broke don't fix it. If you find out he's a whopping 4 inches you could get a subconscious let down in your knowledge that he's below or just average, that comes across visually or emotionally without your knowing. Always look at his dick with a hungry and somewhat impressive look in your eyes and he'll never have any doubt. *lol* 101% of all men alive are flattered by a little cock worship... confidence can go a LONG way!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if he's satisfying you, then he's big enough. or if he's got something else going for you that makes up for the size discrepancy, then it doesn't matter. yeah, i'm proud of having a somewhat larger penis...but it doesn't inherently make me a better lover (it just helps, lol). there are a few of my guy friends who i know are very much on the small side, but from every report of the girls they've dated they're INCREDIBLE in the sack. so it's a combination of factors. as long his combination is good enough for you, then there's nothing else to worry about.

as for bringing in toys...if you want to, go for it. but remember to word it as using them as a supplement to the sex, not a replacement. that is to say, you think it'd be fun to incorporate them into the sex you're having, not that you think you need one to fill you up and satisfy you. sounds like the guy's gotten some harsh words in the past and has some insecurities, and the biggest libido killer in the world is a lack of confidence. let him know you love him and he rocks your world, and everything should be fine. good luck!

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
we've all heard that providing the sex is good, size doesn't matter. if that was true why is it the single biggest issue from men and ALWAYS an issue with women? Look at the number of size charts out there. Average is anything between 4'' and say 10'' with thickness between 4 and 6'' circumference. I have never met anyone who would prefer a 4 by 4. women all know a long fat penis feels better in the hand and looks better. (so i'm told!). This starts the sexual thoughts and leads to great sex. I'm 8x6 and find it impossible to believe a 4''er can do the tricks i can. Even as a fairly straight guy, the sight of a 10''er can be very impressive. So although he may be a great b/f, this is a site about long dicks. Sorry this rambles a bit but the oversized need a mention!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we've all heard that providing the sex is good, size doesn't matter. if that was true why is it the single biggest issue from men and ALWAYS an issue with women? Look at the number of size charts out there. Average is anything between 4'' and say 10'' with thickness between 4 and 6'' circumference. I have never met anyone who would prefer a 4 by 4. women all know a long fat penis feels better in the hand and looks better. (so i'm told!). This starts the sexual thoughts and leads to great sex. I'm 8x6 and find it impossible to believe a 4''er can do the tricks i can. Even as a fairly straight guy, the sight of a 10''er can be very impressive. So although he may be a great b/f, this is a site about long dicks. Sorry this rambles a bit but the oversized need a mention!

except that cock size isn't the only element in having great sex, and certainly not in having a great relationship. there are plenty of guys who don't know how to use the plenty God has given them, and plenty who know exactly what to do with the little they got. not to mention the fact that women have different preferences as well as to what size they like...this one might want a seven incher, that one might not settle for less than 10. some want them thicker rather than longer. to simply say a general absolute like "sex is only good with a big cock" is incredibly naive. yeah, a lot of us here have big cocks and i think we have every right to be proud of that...but being proud doesn't mean having to degrade those who don't, because they might have some other attribute or skill over us. pride that seeks to degrade others is arrogance, and is just a cover for greater insecurity. so be careful which side of the line you're walking on.

if the guy treats you right in the relationship and does you right in bed...the rest is just gravy.