Great Boxer Brief?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by weylun, May 15, 2007.

1. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I want to buy some GREAT boxer brief for my hubby. He is chubby (about 270lbs now) and I LOVE those tight boxer brief on chubby guys. I've bought some from Target store and I am not satisfied with the quality.

Do you know any expensive, great quality boxer brief? I want the kind that lasts long (my hubby tends to break his underwear and boxer brief after a while), elastic and smoooooth texture. I hate those cheap ones from Target or Walmart or even Sears.

And no, my chubby hubby doesn't have a big dick but he doesn't have above average ball size. He sometimes sits on his balls and cries LOL. I just want to find a GOOD quality boxer brief.

Thanks in advance.

2. B_Christofferb

Buy 2xist or C-in2 brands. They are very comfortable, and high quality. I suggest you go to freshpair.com to buy them.

3. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    I found some pics online.

Are 2Xist Boxer Brief and Hugo Boss brand good? The model for 2Xist Boxer Brief seems to have huge balls and they fit perfectly in the front. Has any of you tried 2Xist Boxer Brief?

4. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:

Thanks. I posted a message just before I read your post. I am going to try 2Xist Boxer Brief. I am going to google C-in2 now.

5. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Oh bummer... they only have size up to XL!! :( I think my hubby wears XXL. XL may be too tight.

Draft saved Draft deleted