Great changes!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This new board is going to be a whole bunch of fun.

So many underanswered questions loom large: Who is going to wash up on our shores and start posting again? Who will finally 'fess up to having multiple screen names and using them to defend the crap he posted under other names? Who will be devastated to learn that the 1000s of the posts he racked up over the years (or more sadly, months) have been thrown in the trash bin of history? Who will try to wipe the slate clean by removing pics he posted in the gallery that he claimed are of him but are clearly not. Whose birthday will change again?

Stay tuned, amigos, this is gonna be great!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Whose birthday will change again?

Heh. I found that my birthday -- and those of several other members -- were changed to November 30.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
Who will be devastated to learn that the 1000s of the posts he racked up over the years (or more sadly, months) have been thrown in the trash bin of history?
Freddie.

Hung Muscle said:
Who will try to wipe the slate clean by removing pics he posted in the gallery that he claimed are of him but are clearly not.
BruceSter.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's a geezer who feels like he's been born again. I haven't had a new member since I was 15 years old!

Junior Member Pecker.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks, MisterMark, for ALL your work to keep this site up and running! The vast majority of us here -- i.e., those thousands of us who won't post to gripe about the recent changes -- are very appreciative of your efforts.

Steve :)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
Freddie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung Muscle
Who will be devastated to learn that the 1000s of the posts he racked up over the years (or more sadly, months) have been thrown in the trash bin of history?

Freddie.

LOL or me!..........at least now I could start anew, and be a newbie once more.......

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gosh, I'm an "Activer User." Guess that means I'm activer-than-thou.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being a newbie again IS like restorative virginity ... Hymen a whole new state of mind!

Maybe this change represents my chance to reinvent myself as a bottom. I wonder if Mister Mark would change my category to "Passiver User."

And I'm considering change my username to Freddie 55 out of solidarity. Well maybe not.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay, all new and virginal again! We've been through this before, give it a week or so and let Mark work his magic for us like he always does. I'm sure whatever he comes up with will be a fun place for us all to be nomatter what.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, this new site design seems sweet. but i miss all the avatars, even though i still have not perefected visibility yet and have no avatar myself. Why the change, though, is what i wonder? :rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle, you always bring a smile to my face. Glad to see you washed up on shore...LMAO.