Great dancer = Great sex ?

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would like to hear ur experience with a person that is a some steps above the "good dancer" , but not a profesional one

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Hey Mexdude. I’m a good dancer. Not pro, take dance lessons. People acknowledge my dancing. Like every male who ever made it past puberty, I think I’m a great lover – or was – I’m an old man. Unfortunately, I never thought to get certification. There’s no documentation. You’ll have to take my word. Well one thing, my three major lovers, two male, one female, were really, really, REALLY, hot and neither of them complained and they did hang around for more.

I guess that says something.

As to those people with whom I had sex, I don’t think good in bed and good on the dance floor correlated. My favorite lover – a wonderful lover – a Jewish/Irish psychiatrist, couldn’t dance to save his life. He sure was great in bed. My longtime female lover – a luscious French Canadian blond was amazing in bed and always willing; I can’t remember much of anything about her dancing. The one who was a good dancer – a black guy [African American] defines the concept of hot sex but I’m not sure it has anything to do with dancing.

I danced with a lot of other people [I had sex with a lot of other people] – now that you mention it, I have picked up people on the dance floor and had sex – I’ve definitely met some bad dances; can’t say I ever complained about sex.

So, you wanna go dancing? Or something?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a dance instructor. He was not excellent in the sack. Dated someone else whom I thought was a good dancer. He wasn't really good either. Oh, thought of a third guy, and he was positively awful in the sack. Had a large penis, too.

I really can't say my best lovers were the best dancers.

I don't think there's anything to the myth. It seems like it should be true, but maybe it's because men lead and it's the women who have to read the right signals and body language and react, and not the other way around? Maybe if men followed, then being a great dancer would make them better lovers?

Last edited:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the myth is: No rhythm on the floor = no rhythm between the sheets. Well, my ex-fiance' had two left feet. Hell, he couldn't even sway to a slow song in time. But maaaaaaan, could he move those hips in bed like a cabaret dancer, lol! On the dance floor I got my toes annihilated, but in bed I got Soul Train white boy style, heh-heh-heh.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i may see it not in the rhythm part, but that lower body strenght and stamina, with a good balance, could help to a nice constant pouding