great gay deep-throat movies

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, this'll make make it celebrity-centric: Chad Hunt and Matt Summers, Oral Report.

The question: what films/dicks/throats thrilled you, where you saw real deep-throat action and not just picking around the glans? Films that you got you horny, hard and off repeatedly? Made you want to master your gag reflex!

Gentlemen: rev your fantasies!

Attachments

Reactions: TechnicallyBig

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, this'll make make it celebrity-centric: Chad Hunt and Matt Summers, Oral Report.
Well that movie You vidcapped from gets my vote. It's called "Oral Exams" from Channel 1 (2002). Matt struggles mightily with, but ultimately triumphs over the beast that is Chad. Never fails to work me. Ohhhhh if only I could have a similar shot at Mr. Hunt...

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Derek Cameron doing Jeff Stryker in Jeff Stryker's Underground (and Jeff breathlessly saying no one had ever deep throated him)

Chris Burns (and or maybe Joey Yale) going down on John Holmes in The Private Pleasures of John C. Holmes

Tristian Paris sucking down Tom Chase in The Big Thrill (Tom even wipes away a tear off of Tristian's face)

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just went back to the groundbreaking 'root' of them all: Deep Throat. Whilst Linda Lovelace was quite proficient, she's not Matt and hunky Harry Reems is not equipped like Chad.

Another memory lane one I just took a look at is 'Biggest One I Ever Saw'--Jon King takes it easily at both ends, receiving !simultaneously! Rick Donovan and Lee Ryder, Lee having an incredible dick and the mid '80s starting mass media distribution of it! Oh, the times I shot watching that scene!

Now to track down The Big Thrill--can't get enough of Tom Chase!

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For more hot movies with Chad Hunt, try In Gear, where Chad is deep throated by Lance Gear. Lance did a good job with Chad's monster cock, albeit not as good as Matt Summers in Oral Exams.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

OK, very hot.

The question: what films/dicks/throats thrilled you, where you saw real deep-throat action and not just picking around the glans? ...

The one I made yesterday of my boy going down on me. :wink:

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The question: what films/dicks/throats thrilled you, where you saw real deep-throat action and not just picking around the glans? Films that you got you horny, hard and off repeatedly? Made you want to master your gag reflex!

Gentlemen: rev your fantasies!

wow!!!