Great looking or big cock?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attraction is not a math equation that can be understood by identifying rules like this. It depends.... on the guy.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not like pretty men but attractive, bald, tough look ones + good length and a fat girth cock.

angloblack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"
A handsome face is nice, but if he were "small", things would not go far. Of course I would rather not have to choose!

Handsome to me is Sean Bean or Kevin McKidd, that sort of tough blond blue eyed rogue look. I also like men with slightly irregular features, scars and so forth. Being GQ handsome is not a requirement! "

I agree with you. I don't attracted pretty faces. I prefer irregular features (somewhat, as you), but not scars. I like Kevin McKidd, and Daniel Craig (maybe too goodlooking), but not Sean Bean. I kind of like Robert Pattinson's jawline and eyes, but ideal is something more like Willem Dafoe or like James Franco. But I love a huge dick and have had several experiences with them, I prefer huge dick now. What do you prefer?

Nef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why can i not have both?!?!?!?!?!

Eeexactly! I'd want the full package. Of course I don't expect him to be an underwear model but I would probably be turned off if he was too fat, too hairy, had an unattractive face or was too skinny.

However, the deal breaker is still his cock. If I don't like his size (length AND thickness) it doesn't matter how good he looks, it's gonna be a short ride.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a big cock. When the lights are out its all that matters.

So you are a woman who is out of shape who probably does prefer the lights to be out....you have the ability to watch your diet and exercise and get in better shape so your man would like to have the lights on...it's nice that you have the option to get yourself in better shape to have men want to see you with the lights on while men with smaller cocks than your preference cannot change by discipline of diet and physical exercise. Difference is is that many straight men love the sight of big boobs regardless of whether the woman is in good shape or not. There's a difference about what people can control and what they can't....you don't seem to see that....your "preference" is shallow and you don't like being called out on it.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you are a woman who is out of shape who probably does prefer the lights to be out....you have the ability to watch your diet and exercise and get in better shape so your man would like to have the lights on...it's nice that you have the option to get yourself in better shape to have men want to see you with the lights on while men with smaller cocks than your preference cannot change by discipline of diet and physical exercise. Difference is is that many straight men love the sight of big boobs regardless of whether the woman is in good shape or not. There's a difference about what people can control and what they can't....you don't seem to see that....your "preference" is shallow and you don't like being called out on it.

you sound like you have a small penis do u

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

U mad bro?

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Says the guy with no pictures of any part of his body to the woman with her picture posted as her avatar... WELL DONE SIR!

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sounds like someone got turned down by a smoking hot bbw.:kiss: