Great loss: Big Thick Tony 09 removed a lot of pictures

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_henry miller, Nov 22, 2008.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Big Thick Tony was interesting to me because he is a coach, apparently, and he's got one of the most beautiful bodies and pictures on this forum. PLUS ... his pictures included his face. Unfortunately, he's since removed the pictures with facial shots. I understand why. I was shocked they were there to begin with. But I miss them. They were great. (Any chance anyone saved them?)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bigthicktony09.html

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    if Tony removed his pictures, it's for a good reason. no one should be sharing any they may have copied in the past

3. B_henry miller

That comment was a joke actually. This thread is intended as a compliment. And in reality you have no idea why he removed the pictures, unless you are him or he told you why. Maybe he removed them for an entirely not-good reason. Maybe he removed them because the evil monkey in his closet told him to. Who knows? :confused: Still a great loss, though. That bro is beautiful.

4. B_henry miller

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice