great movie

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
crazybaby said:
I know I am making myself look like an idiot here, but i dont know what I am supposed to do with a rar. file... Can anyone tell me?

Not just you.....

I've downloaded this (or rather one of these) and unzipped it, but to calls itself an 'r23 file'
Do I have to go through each chunk and rename it?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used the expansion program from StuffIt to open the 'part1' file and the other files were automatically joined to it. You have to download all of the parts for it to work, it will ask if one is missing.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sgop said:
Not just you.....

I've downloaded this (or rather one of these) and unzipped it, but to calls itself an 'r23 file'
Do I have to go through each chunk and rename it?

No. And I believe StuffIT is a MAC program.

Basically, the file has been broken up into smaller pieces. You need to be sure to grab every piece that was posted (assume they are telling you, or you can see). .r23 seems like there's a fair number of parts.

Download a free program called WinRAR. I've used it for years, as it's great for .zip files (and many other formats that are compressed). Then... click on the first file it may or may not have a .r1 extension.... but usually it's doesn't have that extension. WinRAR will tell you if you are missing one of the pieces.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
faceking said:
No. And I believe StuffIT is a MAC program.
You believe wrong, like almost all good software, StuffIt is available for both platforms.

PS. four (4) potential MAC OS X viruses in 5 years, versus how many actual Windows virus mutations yesterday.

stefanel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can someone tell me which parts are the most interesting in terms of dick size so that I don't have to dwld all parts (I use rapidshare on a free basis).
thanks

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stefanel said:
can someone tell me which parts are the most interesting in terms of dick size so that I don't have to dwld all parts (I use rapidshare on a free basis).
thanks
The third (Jerry) and the last (Scott Nails) scenes are the lest; all but one of the guys are at least above average. Here are the two best...

Attachments