Great new erection site

chipster: I came across this site and found it very informative about the wide range of sizes and shapes that are "normal". Eventually, I felt compelled to submit my pics and story.
I'm on page 11 of the "Soft-Hard" gallery, 3rd from the top. (46 y/o).

macdonald: wow what a sight, it really is an eye opener. it certainly illustrates the variety of equipment that we all form a part off.

thanks Heavynutts

Ragazzaccio: [quote author=chipster link=board=meetgreet;num=1075822091;start=0#1 date=02/03/04 at 08:36:03]I came across this site and found it very informative about the wide range of sizes and shapes that are "normal".   Eventually, I felt compelled to submit my pics and story.
I'm on page 11 of the "Soft-Hard" gallery, 3rd from the top. (46 y/o).[/quote]

I just saw your pics...

You certainly have nothing to be ashamed about.... :)

Erectionphotos is really a great site, and it is very nice to see so many different penises. I think it is a very educating site for men who worry about their shape and size...

Thumper_10x7_CA: I remember seeing that site about a year ago. It really does prove that 5 - 6 inches is the avg length of an erect penis! We lose sight of that when we hang out here too long. Of course, personally I don't mind losing sight of those avg to small one! 8)

hungcuriousNC: Chipster, I just saw your pics and man that's really impressive!! Way to go buddy... I really liked them!

hungstud: great website. so many average, normal, guys. great to see.

..and then there's the dude on page 4!!!!!

wow

blar: Yea that site has been around for awhile too bad they just changed ownership. The guy who you see writing the comments grew tried of the site and wanted to close it down but someone quickly bought it from him. I hope he does a good job with it. It really tackles the myths that people say and brings out the truth in many areas.