Great session tonight

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys,

I'm at a conference and I met up with another participant tonight. We traded messages online last week, and spent the evening together tonight.

Unfortunately, as a student conference, we have roommates at the hotel - and he is not mine. So, the session was cut short. But let me give you the details.

We had dinner together and realized how much chemistry we had. We are staying in a middle eastern country where it's common to show physical affection between men in public. So, we walked arm in arm around the city, or with our arms around each other shoulders. Sometimes I would just hold his bicep in my hand as we walked. The whole time our cocks were pulsing and leaking precum, making our cockheads wet. After walking around for an hour or so, we found a dark alley where we could finally go to make out. In the privacy, we kissed passionately, alternating between soft tender ones and deep tongued muscles gripping each other tight kisses. Our hand explored each other's bodies. He is 100% my type, and I just got more excited the more I touched him. He reached into my pants and tried to turn my dick upward b/c it was hard down my pant leg. When he moved it up, it stuck out a good 2.5 inches over my waistband. He just stopped and marveled at it. Meanwhile, I was completely surprised to find a guy with a body that fits my tastes perfectly.

I'm 5'11" (180 cm) and 155lb (72 kg). I'm blondish-brown, I have an athletic body, some definition. I'm also very smooth, except for a big bush. This guy (and all the ones I really swoon over) has black hair, a thicker well defined body, is shorter than me (5'8", 175cm) and a little heavier (80kg). His chest and stomach are covered in thick, black hair and he always has a 5 o'clock shadow. He's also really smart and kind. My dick was just leaking and leaking over him.

When we finally got back to the hotel, his roommate was out so we locked the door and started playing. It was the kind of intense kissing that evolved to biting his neck and licking his face. I rubbed his stubble on my baby face. I really got into abusing his pecs, massaging, sucking, biting, punching them. We also took turns sucking each other. He was about 5.5" or 6" and uncut. His cock tasted amazing and I teased the head running my tongue under the foreskin. I like guys that are smaller b/c I can suck them to the hilt. I pushed back his fore with my lips and started sucking in earnest up and down. I used his balls as leverage and pulled him into my mouth in a steady rhythm. I used my free hand to work over his pecs. I kept edging him out like that.

He was also driving me crazy, working my cock with all kinds of techniques, moaning as he was so into the size. I slapped his face with it. When ever one of us would pulse out a good stream of pre, the sucker would feed it back from his mouth. We just kept each other on a good edge. Jacking, sucking, kissing, I really love taking a guy like that and working over his muscles. I outlined his biceps with my tongue, sucked on them, played with his pits. The whole time out kissing became more intense.

I stood him up and with one arm over his right shoulder and the other under his left arm, I grabbed his pecs hard while my cock pounded against his muscle butt. We didn't fuck, but we played in fucking positions. After doing this for a good hour, we were in j/o buddy embrace: both on out backs lying on the bed, one arm around the bud's shoulder the other pumping our own dicks. We kept holding out, riding the waves of pleasure running through our whole bodies. A small stream of cum even leaked out of me but I was able to stay on this side of orgasm and keep going. We were kissing and moaning for a while, breathless. I would watch his broad, hairy chest heaving and pressed next to my smooth defined pecs. As we held our faces together, he whispered "are you ready? I want to shoot."

While we were trying to decide, we heard his roommate knocking at the door. Startled as fuck, we jumped up and threw on our clothes but it took too long. There was only one key so the roommate couldn't get in. But what if he waited outside? We decided to just stay quiet till he left. After a while he walked away and I snook out.

The great/terrible thing is that we never finished.... my balls are heavy with semen now. My dick is just jumping as I type. My roommate is asleep in the next bed and all I can think about is this masculine man and my hungry dick.

Tomorrow we might try to change roommates so we can stay together. But it will be a little tricky. Wish me luck, guys.