Great Sex Toys for Large Cocks?

reallybig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fleshlight wasn't that great. There are a lot of sex toys out there for men, but not a lot of good solid opinion. What sex toys do you have, and what are the pros and cons? How big is the toy since you can't always tell by the product picture on a website? What's a good sex toy for a large cock? Let's find the answers here!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the oro-stimulator.

It is basically a sleeve made from that silicone cyberskin that attatches to a dome that is then connected to a hose that connects to a pump of sorts to create a vaccumn. Its almost like a penis pump without except the cylinder is soft. It simulates a blow job.
When you pump, the whole thing goes up and down your shaft, like a mouth going up and down your shaft. It feels close to the real thing. I could cum by just pumping. A hands free cum. The vaccum is just enough. And the whole thing is under $20 bucks.

My sleeve ripped at one point so I bought a new one. The new one had bumps on it for extra stimulation. I dont use this that often because I do not want to get too used to it and cheapen the effect. Sometimes I will jerk off using just the sleeve.

Length is not an issue but I imagine girth would be. One one version, Julian Rios is demo-ing the product on the cover picture. If you are over 5.75 inches in girth, I dont think you could fit inside the sleeve or the dome thing.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm bubble wrap between the matress and box spring!Works great for me!

I know,I'm a sick puppy!But thats what i do when the wife is not home!

We won't even talk about her used panties!

Last edited: