Great site with free pictures and videos. A good forum too...

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1: Thanks gig22 for putting this up here, I am grateful and have had quite a few guys sign up to the forum from here..:smile:

The website has grown quite a bit now and the forum is now full of pics and videos of HUGE cocks.
There are free picture galleries and free video galleries of guys who are BIG shooters...:biggrin1:
The entire website is free but you do have to register for the forum. It is worth it, lots of posters. There is an easy attachment feature to add pics and vids to your messages and a personal album feature where you can add your own pics.
You can listen to 10 different radio stations as you surf the forums.
I have added the alphacocks cineplex where you can download FULL movies.
And there is also a video chat room too....:wink:
The website is 95% gay orientated, there is a forum for Bi guys but, the website is mainly focused on BIG cocks.

Membership is growing everyday and even though the site is brand new (3 months old) we already have 700+ members. The site is only available through word of mouth and my own efforts at promotion.
I do not mind if it stays small, I want to offer some kind of quality rather than quantity.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really like this site.

There are some really horny free vids, as well as some cock hardening picture galleries.

Looking forward to seeing how good the cam site is.

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dirty_mutt said:
Tried to get on the site: "bandwith limit exceeded" :frown1:

ooooo.... someone's broke it lol

Dirty_mutt,
I am sorry you could not get into the site when you tried...please do try again.
There is a bit of a problem with bandwidth issues at the moment, but I am working on that. A dedicated server seems to be the best option, but the site is free and I have to search for the best deal before I do anything, as I have to pay out of my own pocket to keep the site free.
If the site is down when you visit it is re-instated at midnight UK time and you will be able to get in then.....:biggrin1: