Great site!

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:biggrin1: I was shown this site by a new phone friend I picked up today and wow, I've got to say thank you for being here! You know how cats are automatically drawn to folks that don't like cats very much? Well, that's kind of how it is with me and 'lil' dudes LOL They're attracted to me like crazy... but I need so much more... and hate hearing less informed people say things like "you must be gaping to NEED such a big guy".

Need and desire are two different things. Hunger is what I call it. :tongue: I'll probably lurk for the most part because I enjoy what I've seen so far and hope to make some new friends. Take it easy on the newb ok? Thanks for having me... so to speak.:wink:

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome!! It's great to have you hear, and please, enjoy and lurk as much as you'd like! Gosh, i wish I could meet more girls with that same hunger.

Thanks for making me feel welcome! Excuse me while I go drool over your pics... absolutely mouth watering. :redface:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: I was shown this site by a new phone friend I picked up today and wow, I've got to say thank you for being here! You know how cats are automatically drawn to folks that don't like cats very much? Well, that's kind of how it is with me and 'lil' dudes LOL They're attracted to me like crazy... but I need so much more... and hate hearing less informed people say things like "you must be gaping to NEED such a big guy".

Need and desire are two different things. Hunger is what I call it. :tongue: I'll probably lurk for the most part because I enjoy what I've seen so far and hope to make some new friends. Take it easy on the newb ok? Thanks for having me... so to speak.:wink:

Yes, welcome.

Curious, how big do u need?

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, welcome.

Curious, how big do u need?

That depends, going by sight... If you can wrap your full fist around it and still see it, I'll explore further. If ya make me drool, well, I want a ride. :tongue: If you're into measurments, it's a combo of girth and length I'm looking for... 6'' girth and 8'' length minimums are a good place to start. I look for that "just a little beyond full" feeling lol.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuckoldress, Welcome! I'm new myself and am having a great time everytime I visit. Hope you are enjoying yourself as well ;)

"I don't care if it hurts your feelings, size DOES matter!" hah! And why can't more women admit such a thing hehe. It's refreshing to find soo many open minded people in one place.

Nice to meet ya!

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That depends, going by sight... If you can wrap your full fist around it and still see it, I'll explore further. If ya make me drool, well, I want a ride. :tongue: If you're into measurments, it's a combo of girth and length I'm looking for... 6'' girth and 8'' length minimums are a good place to start. I look for that "just a little beyond full" feeling lol.

I'll keep walking then:biggrin1: but you're at the right place

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And why can't more women admit such a thing hehe. It's refreshing to find soo many open minded people in one place.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll let you in on a lil secret... most women do admit that size matters... to each other! I'm only a lil different cuz I like to lay the cards out on the table up front... why waste time, you know? ;) I'm really glad that one of my size challenged friends told me about this site!

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hopefully your find our home fun and inviting. Please enjoy the site and stay for a while! GLad to have you here!

I think I've found a new home! Thanks for the warm welcome, love your pics... I'm going to have the sweetest dreams tonight, for sure! :wank:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"most women do admit that size matters... to each other"

haha, I hate to say it but I always get a bit of a grin when I hear my guy friends proclaim that size does NOT matter ;) AND when my lady friends say the same thing(knowing they are lying through their teeth! LOL)

:biggrin1:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Cuckoldress. Welcome! Are you in a cuckold relationship now? and this would be a great place to find a bull!! I have read about the cuckold relationship and have been *friends* with a cuckoldress but i still would like to know your thoughts. Very interesting to me.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good to have you here Cuckoldress.

I have been curious about this sexual fixation for quite a few years now. I have done my research on cuckolding. It is quite a strange type of eroticism. I think it speaks to one of the primal aspects of our human sexuality. As primates we humans have the largest genitals for our body size. In behavioral biology and evolutionary biology we call that runaway sexual selection. I have been approached by a few couples to play the part of the bull male. Usually the men notice me first. I wonder if I excude some sort of noticable behaviors that make them think I am larger than average.

Enjoy

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dude even my my mom admits that size matters. yet she doesn't have the requiremnts of this young-minded freak:biggrin1:

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's good to see women who aren't afraid to say what they need and are so open with their sexuality.

Thanks Amygirl! I've always found that it's easier to get what you want when you're honest and open about all things sexual... besides, it's fun watching people's reactions. Thanks for the warm welcome, it's great to see other women here that know the deal. ;)

Wyldgusechaz said:
Hi Cuckoldress. Welcome! Are you in a cuckold relationship now? and this would be a great place to find a bull!! I have read about the cuckold relationship and have been *friends* with a cuckoldress but i still would like to know your thoughts. Very interesting to me.

Hiya, Wyldgusechaz! I'm not married, so the traditional cuckold relationship isn't one that I've experienced, or want to for that matter. Perhaps I just haven't found a cuck worthy of that kind of commitment. I currently have three guys that I use in a cuckold fashion, with various lovers (bulls) that also enjoy the cuckold dynamic. I'm always on the lookout for "big 'uns" to tease my cucks with... I call them "stunt cocks", a term of endearment I assure you. ;) I enjoy the delivery of humiliation associated with cuckoldry, I get off on it big time.

OmahaBeef said:
Welcome young lady...

Thank you! :)

50%more said:
Usually the men notice me first. I wonder if I excude some sort of noticable behaviors that make them think I am larger than average.

Could it be the bulge in your pants, perhaps? :wink: Honestly, most cucks lack something sexually... usually they're size challenged, but sometimes there's simply a lack of confidence and/or prowess. Maybe they're just picking up on your confidence. Size challenged cucks want what they don't have... so I'm sure those that notice you before their women do are hoping to show you what good lil fluffers they can be. It's their nature to find guys that will satisfy their women, so take it as a compliment. :redface:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the lpsg Cuckoldress,it's good to have you here.I think you'll find I comfortably meet your minimum requirements! :wink: :smile:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You know where you are, you're in the jungle!!!!

You can have anything you want, and, hell, you can take it from me...

Anyways, welcome to the jungle, pretty sure you'll find a few larger guys here.

And, the question that always pops up, what's too much of a good thing?