Great site!

Media
:biggrin1: Need and desire are two different things. Hunger is what I call it. :tongue: I'll probably lurk for the most part because I enjoy what I've seen so far and hope to make some new friends. Take it easy on the newb ok? Thanks for having me... so to speak.:wink:
I'm hungry and needy, too! And i promise to go easy on you. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Hi! Welcome Cuckold!.... nice to have you around, we need women like you on this site :-D... hope you'll have a pleasant stay baby

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe my post belongs in the thread "what does your name mean". Re: your name - I associate the term with it's arcane use in Shakespearian drama or 18th cent. mannerist plays like School for Scandal. That was a funny one. Didn't know it was a contemporary fetish thing till a few years ago when I read a story in Literotica or something.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome. Glad you are feasting your eyes.

Re the name - I would consider Cuckoldress as the female equivalent of a cuckold - i.e. a woman who was being cheated on by her man with a sexier woman - I can't believe that could true :smile: :wink:

nico61

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Cuckoldress, I can see that you have some cuckold friends to play with. If you want a new one please think of me :). It should be virtualy, I am afraid we live far away but I'd like to have a possibility to play with you.
Kiss

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome aboard Cuckoldress and much aloha to you! its refreshing to see such an open honest attitude towards things. hope this is all YOU hope for too!

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome. Glad you are feasting your eyes.

Re the name - I would consider Cuckoldress as the female equivalent of a cuckold - i.e. a woman who was being cheated on by her man with a sexier woman - I can't believe that could true :smile: :wink:

Actually, a cuckoldress is the woman that cuckolds a male, making him serve her and her stunt cock of the week, day or hour. My old sig used to read, "You call me a slut like it's a bad thing..." :eek:

I happen to be a cuckoldress size queen, with a taste for humiliating the less endowed in the most wicked of ways. Some of you may (or may not) be surprised at how many men get off on being humiliated for being "tiny". LOL

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, a cuckoldress is the woman that cuckolds a male, making him serve her and her stunt cock of the week, day or hour. My old sig used to read, "You call me a slut like it's a bad thing..." :eek:

I happen to be a cuckoldress size queen, with a taste for humiliating the less endowed in the most wicked of ways. Some of you may (or may not) be surprised at how many men get off on being humiliated for being "tiny". LOL

some here are definately surprised by that concept, in fact a couple guys who are into that have been slammed HUGE for it here. didn't know so many big dicked guys would be jealous of small dicked ones for stealing their thunder in that way....:biggrin1:

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
didn't know so many big dicked guys would be jealous of small dicked ones for stealing their thunder in that way....:biggrin1:

How so? :confused:

When I'm in a room with two men, one endowed, one not, it's not the endowed guy that's jealous. In fact, the only one in that situation that's stealing anyone's thunder is ME.

:biggrin1:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm honestly curious...how does one become involved in that lifestyle? Do they come to you...how does one become a stunt cock or the reverse. Very interesting! Do you have a website you can suggest to read further?

Thx muchly!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How so? :confused:

When I'm in a room with two men, one endowed, one not, it's not the endowed guy that's jealous. In fact, the only one in that situation that's stealing anyone's thunder is ME.

:biggrin1:

no doubt in person, but go read some of the threads here of guys who have wanted to find a girl like you to belittle them for being small and you'll read a LOT of responses from hung guys going off on them for such a "weird" fetish. when it comes down to it, the only thing that made sense to explain such harsh reaction from what SHOULD be the dominant player here (the hung guys) was fear. fear that the small guys were actually going to steal a bit of time from the adoring ladies. that's all the point i was making. if they were really confident in their huge magnificent puds, then fuck it, let the lil guy get his jollies from the size queen, who cares right?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The issue wasn't about the fetish (though many don't get it, like many fetishes) it was about the style and attitude of the poster his presumptions and manner. Anyone coming to the site for the first time saying "on your knees bitches I've got a big cock", would get a similar response.

Cuckoldress, I am glad you are here, a lot of smaller guys do come here looking for exactly what you like - there's nothing makes for a happier relationship than two or more who want the same thing.

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm honestly curious...how does one become involved in that lifestyle? Do they come to you...how does one become a stunt cock or the reverse. Very interesting! Do you have a website you can suggest to read further?

The cuckoldry lifestyle is usually something that evolves through time within a marraige, where the wife has become uber frustrated with the lack of sexual satisfaction by her husband... be it a size issue or a stamina issue, hell it could even be a result of the husband having a submissive nature while she craves a dominant male. Keyword there is "evolves". In my experience, many relationships have been salvaged by adding an element of cuckoldry.

Personally, I'm not married, so I'm not in a 'traditional' cuckold relationship. I guess you could say that I became involved in this particular kink because after realizing that bigger is better for me, I became intrigued with the guys that actually enjoyed being humiliated for their lack of size. Humiliating them is a way I can participate with them on a sexual level and still receive sexual satisfaction, considering that in order to humiliate them, I involve guys with much bigger endowments. In effect, through the activities I participate in with my cucks, I've actually found a use for those lil dicks that I would otherwise not be interested in, so it's a win-win.

(I do have a website, but it's commercial/adult in nature and I don't want to spam a forum I'm very interested in remaining a member of for personal reasons LOL)

Another forum I belong to is on topic, you may find what you're looking for there. (Mods, please excuse me giving out another forum's addy, if that's taboo to do, please delete the link but not my membership ok? LOL)

BigA said:
http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/35023-small-penis-humiliation.html?highlight=humiliation

Thanks for the link, BigA. Being new to this board, I hadn't seen that yet. I appreciate the perspective on discussions I wasn't fortunate enough to be involved in. I will finish reading it after my reply here. :redface:

Lordpendragon said:
Cuckoldress, I am glad you are here, a lot of smaller guys do come here looking for exactly what you like - there's nothing makes for a happier relationship than two or more who want the same thing.

Thank you, Lordpendragon. I was honestly a little surprised (although I should know better by now LOL) when I started getting PM's from those who knowingly didn't meet my "size requirements"... looking to chat. A good bull is hard to find (also good to find btw!), that is why I landed here at the suggestion of one of my phone friends.

Kinks are kinks... they're odd, they're different, and they get us off. If they were common, or well understood, they wouldn't be as exciting IMO. It's a wonderful thing when, like LPD said, two people who want the same thing come together (pun intended).

BigA said:
he got some flack to because people said women would not come here for this reason

Well, I didn't ... but whatcha gonna do? I've seen an almost equal balance of potential bulls vs. cucks here, so I'm very happy to have wound up with you folks, hopefully you'll continue to make me feel welcome. It's so hard being the new girl on the block, especially when you're into what some consider a wild kink.

Kotchanski said:
No he got flack because he assumed quite verbally that those of us who like larger cocks, must by default like humiliating those with smaller cocks. Some of the women here found that not only presumptuous, but rather insulting.

:eek: I'll do my best not to encourage that sort of assumption. As I said, I don't enjoy humiliating ALL men with smaller cocks just because... it's a matter of knowing that they want/need/desire that kind of dynamic. The buzz of the cuck dynamic wouldn't be there unless we were both getting off on the exchange. Yes, I can be a ruthless bitch, but only when it serves my best interest and satisfaction LOL.

Kotchanski said:
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Have fun

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty, and for the heads up on some of the background I missed by not finding this place sooner! Sorry if my responses seam spuratic, I work crazy hours and get busy without notice. I am enjoying it here though, and am loving reading the threads!