Great Undwear: Life (Jockey) Eurotrunks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Causlay Chilidick, Oct 5, 2006.

1. D_Causlay Chilidick

D_Causlay Chilidick Account Disabled

I picked 2 pairs of Life / Jockey Eurotrunks last night from the local Wal-Mart. I have to say these are the most comfortable type of underwear I have ever worn. Plenty of room, soft. Not contraining and they do not have that rough standard boxer brief feel. They are made from a very stretchy and breathable material. I am going to pic up some more as soon as I can manage. They were $5.96 for two. I thought you all woud like this info. Plus my girl said they were the hottest undies i have.

Questions, Comments, Complaints?
    -t-

2. avidjacker

avidjacker Member

Albums:
    I totally agree. Bought some a few months ago and they were more than comfortable. The pouch was definitely big enough and they feel great. I would recommend them for those having trouble finding comfortable underwear.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have 2 pairs of these that were purchased for me by an Ex-BF. They are sexy, but I wear them only for the bar or play. For everyday wear, I prefer the Midway Pouch Boxer Brief from Jockey. Cotton over polyester (for me).

4. Hung1

Hung1 New Member

I agree Life is some of the best underwear, and I actually wanted to know, is Wal-Mart the only place to buy these?

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Yes. They are made exclusively for WalMart by Jockey. You might be able to find them at Sam's Club (also owned by WalMart).

6. Jon Jon

Jon Jon New Member

I also agree. I bought some last year and have been very pleased with the comfort and they are lasting very well. I have also tried some of their other styles and have been happy with them also.

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

There o.k. in cotton, or if in "microfiber" the tunks, but their microfiber bikini, or thaong, is not a good choice. They are either designed for women or men without any package. I always have no room in those, and it's because they didn't stitvh it whithout the slightest idea of a bit of pouch.:mad:
    :cool:

8. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

I have not purchased any Jockey products in years because most of their men's underwear has a very small pouch or none at all. I once read an article in a men's magazine that claimed many Jockey designers were women who did not understand or appreciate the need for a pouch on men's briefs. Unico and 2xist are far superior to Jockey.

Draft saved Draft deleted