Great video...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a hot one, Roberts_tool The sexual discussion during the "after-glow" period just added to my pleasure! I know it's gonna to provide lots of reruns!:tongue:

xlator_8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AND don't forget to click on those boxes to the right and left for MORE vids. Definitely worth the download time!

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[/COLOR]
roberts_tool said:
I think it would be extremely selfish of me not to share this amazing video! Check it out!

http://www.alphacocks.co.uk/videogallery/slides/Andy.html

Please do not hotlink to my website again, because of you the members who took the time to register and become members are now deprived of the video galleries as I have had to delete them from my website.
The website is FREE there is no need to hotlink to the content, just become a member. it is FREE! :mad:
My bandwidth was exceeded by 19 gigabytes that is a hell of a lot of bandwidth to be paid for, by ME!!
A pro website that charges for membership may be able to cope with hotlinking but I cannot, you have spoiled the website for the members and I hope you are pleased with yourself....idiot!:mad:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pony9a said:
[/color]

Please do not hotlink to my website again, because of you the members who took the time to register and become members are now deprived of the video galleries as I have had to delete them from my website.
The website is FREE there is no need to hotlink to the content, just become a member. it is FREE! :mad:
My bandwidth was exceeded by 19 gigabytes that is a hell of a lot of bandwidth to be paid for, by ME!!
A pro website that charges for membership may be able to cope with hotlinking but I cannot, you have spoiled the website for the members and I hope you are pleased with yourself....idiot!:mad:

I'll have to see if i'm a member of your website. If I am I'll cancel my membership as I don't believe your attitude is appropriate.

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
I'll have to see if i'm a member of your website. If I am I'll cancel my membership as I don't believe your attitude is appropriate.

Your wish is my command Sir, you are no longer a member

My "attitude" as you call it is entirely appropriate! I do not understand people who can take something that is basically stealing from someone else and turn it into a virtue and then tell me I am wrong for being angry. Please do try and understand that the person in the wrong here is the person who hotlinked to my website. I am entitled to be angry and upset, if you cannot see that then I do not know what to say to you, apart from, "It is obvious that you do not understand what "hotlinking is, and if you do, then shame on you Sir for telling ME that I am wrong and have an attitude problem.
I shall not mention this again, the said files are now deleted from the site, you will no longer be able to steal my bandwidth and have me pay for the privelidge.:mad:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pony9a said:
My "attitude" as you call it is entirely appropriate!

Please do look and find out if you are a member, I do not want people who can take something that is basically stealing from someone else and turn it into a virtue and then tell me I am wrong for being angry. Please do try and understand that the person in the wrong here is the idiot who hotlinked to my website. I am entitled to be angry and upset, if you cannot see that then I do not know what to say to you, apart from, "It is obvious that you do not understand what "hotlinking is, and if you do, then shame on you Sir for telling ME that I am wrong and have an attitude problem.
I shall not mention this again, the said files are now deleted from the site, you will no longer be able to steal my bandwidth and have me pay for the privelidge.:mad:

First, one cannot steal what is given for free. 100% FREE:smile: 95% GAY
Second, you have every right to be upset if you don't wish to have your site hot linked, but a simple "please dont hot-link" or something to that effect would have been sufficient, as opposed to calling the guy an idiot.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pony9a said:

Wow. You have got a lot to learn about hosting a website. First of all, as a host, you have the ability to prevent people from hotlinking to pictures and multimedia -- if you're not a coder, get someone who is to show you how. You left your door wide open and are bitching because someone walked through it.

Second of all, if folks from LPSG can 'steal your bandwidth', then the spiders at Google and MSN and Yahoo may be doing it as well as they crawl the web and index your site. And if your videos are linked over Google, they'll find a much bigger audience than they would over LPSG.

Do your homework, and learn how to secure your site. 19 gigs of bandwidth is a cheap, cheap price to pay for this lesson.

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
First, one cannot steal what is given for free. 100% FREE:smile: 95% GAY
Second, you have every right to be upset if you don't wish to have your site hot linked, but a simple "please dont hot-link" or something to that effect would have been sufficient, as opposed to calling the guy an idiot.

Sir, you know very well that the only thing 100% FREE, is access to the website, Twisting quotes and words does not make the offence right.
I do feel that my knee jerk reaction and anger were justified. I wonder Sir how you would feel if I plugged into your household electricity supply and supplied the whole neighbourhood at your expense?
I don't think you would feel like being polite to me would you?
Please leave this subject alone now. It is done, over and finished.
(Though I somehow doubt that you will resist the urge to answer this.)