greatdickismy drug in boots?!!!

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, there is only one man in the world who can convince me to wear boots (I hate boots!)....well really two but, Mr. Louboutin is not cooperating and when I want something I want it now! but that's another story....

So, these are for you....I hope that you like them. Not a bad second choice?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/388132/cat/500

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh! I almost forgot to thank Bonky!!! I know that he was banned but, Bonky if you are still lurking in the shadows, THANK YOU. Without your "help" I wouldn't have been the recipient of such special attention and fucking fantastic boots!

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now here is a babe hot enough to make those boot stand up straight and tall. What legs! What an ass! What deliciously firm and perky full size natural tits! Astounding. 10 all around babe on all your pix from me.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Mr_unattractive...but....Yikes, my tits look natural??? Maybe I should ask my plastic surgeon for a refund? LOL I went with the high profile implants this set so they wouldn't look or feel "natural." I love my fake boobs : )

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, Mr_unattractive...but....Yikes, my tits look natural??? Maybe I should ask my plastic surgeon for a refund? LOL I went with the high profile implants this set so they wouldn't look or feel "natural." I love my fake boobs : )

I love them too.