Greatest day in a long time!!!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I felt bad for S & S, I never really interacted with her, but she was going thru some hard times with a bad illness, I wish her the best for a speedy recovery.

D

deleted3782

Its hard to tell on here what is really, and what's not. I hate to feel sorry for something thats meant to simply draw my sympathy. Based on her pics and her shallow statements, I would say she was not real

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, so Splenda-n-spank finally got hers/its/whatever's.

Now what am I going to do for comic relief around here?

I'll miss those gas bags, bleached mop, boney-ass hips, and brilliantly sanguine remarks.

*sniff* *sniff*... *sobs on Mlle Rouge's shoulder quietly*

Last edited:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been reporting her attacks when I saw them for the last couple months. It seemed like most everyone stopped giving her shit but she continued to post nasty shit about people she didn't like. I'll sorta miss her for comic relief. Then again, there's plenty of that on this board without her.

I think she was real. She seemed to kooky to make some of that shit up. Sadly, since she's somewhat local to me, I never got to meet her in person and maybe take her to the ER.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been reporting her attacks when I saw them for the last couple months. It seemed like most everyone stopped giving her shit but she continued to post nasty shit about people she didn't like. I'll sorta miss her for comic relief. Then again, there's plenty of that on this board without her.

I think she was real. She seemed to kooky to make some of that shit up. Sadly, since she's somewhat local to me, I never got to meet her in person and maybe take her to the ER.

you should do some searches on her posts from the beginning. She started out a little more coherent and then got paranoid about all the women on the board. She used to have a lot of males taking up for her around here until her latest saga about finding a husband.

She used to follow me around in threads (stay quiet for a long while) and then say something like "bedheadred, why dont you smear some shit on an english muffin and eat it" as a response to something i was posting about.

She was beyond quirky. I know pain can make you crazy, i've had to take medicine for chronic pain for over a year now and most of the time i take pride in making sense. I have a feeling her brain injury and abuse of pain medicine has probably made her exactly who we saw on here.

Come to think about it, she has the scruples of a person with a frontal lobe injury.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I felt bad for S & S, I never really interacted with her, but she was going thru some hard times with a bad illness, I wish her the best for a speedy recovery.

Me too. I can't really comment on her because I never saw any attacks from her or anything.

What I am going to say is that I hope she gets better soon as I do know she is quite ill.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Me too. I can't really comment on her because I never saw any attacks from her or anything.

What I am going to say is that I hope she gets better soon as I do know she is quite ill.

If you didn't see any attacks from her its because you havent read much of her "work" or you are choosing not to.

Why do you think her posts got relatively little response for what she looked like and what she was saying? Because everyone got tired of her and her multiple personalities, well that and lying about her boobs.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
If you didn't see any attacks from her its because you havent read much of her "work" or you are choosing not to.

Why do you think her posts got relatively little response for what she looked like and what she was saying? Because everyone got tired of her and her multiple personalities, well that and lying about her boobs.

I do understand that she must have offended a fair few members somehow, her illness could have been the driving force behind that...
I never really contacted her apart from in the last few days when I saw she was obviously very upset about being ill, so I do wish her good health.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I always tried to avoid getting in her way. Her posts/blogs seemed to carry the scent of someone whom had poor intelligence or a distinct mental/social/psychological dysfunction.

She seemed, rude, explosive, unbalanced and desperate to try and communicate herself here but only seemed able to in a sharp, aggressive manner.

No great loss to the site but I do hope she finds whatever she needs somewhere else.

PS...

She seemed the type that will react to being banned by going on a fluffy toy killing spree with a chainsaw. Keep an eye on the news for incidents in toys stores over the next few days.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

PS...

She seemed the type that will react to being banned by going on a fluffy toy killing spree with a chainsaw. Keep an eye on the news for incidents in toys stores over the next few days.

LOL, not sure if I agree with you, but funny nonetheless. :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i've never really had interaction with "her", but i still chose to avoid the "woman" because "she" was snobbish. i still don't think anyone deserves to go through all the pain of those spinal problems though. but like most GOLD members :)biggrin: i just had to throw that in haha) would say, good riddance to bad rubbish!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Based on her pics and her shallow statements, I would say she was not real

Duh!:biggrin1:

911, What is the nature of your emergency?:phone:

Emergency marriage...:phone:

http://www.lpsg.org/90970-so-how-do-i-find.html

I'm a Blushy Blonde SizeQueen seeking Canadian~flat stomach, single,6'+ for marriage:

These are the rules. l
No baby fat. Must have muscular thighs and abdomen. Al your crotch hair must be trimmed and very short.
Any age is fine.
I give a great massage and can please just about anyone.
In am not kinky at all. I enjoy strictly sucking and fucking inall positions except for 69. To make up for this my waistline` never exceeds 26"

:lmao:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be blunt honest with you- from her very 1st inception here, she's(S&S) been a stuckup very opinionated phony funbag bitch, who had tendencies to let her mouth supercede her common sense to the point of mindless droning and deprecation.

Sorry she's gone? I'm sorry she wasn't gone sooner!