Greatest First Date EVARRRR!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Dick_S_Lapp, Jan 17, 2012.

1. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

Yeah i know the title is a bit ambiguous :p but what was your best first date like? How did it come about? Were there elephants and/or dancing evolved? Please tell me the greatest first date of your life. I'm not currently dating but when i do, i want it to be as close to great as possible. :D

2. BustiHonni

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WhiteMonst3r - thats one lucky girl, g'luck ;)

3. D_Dick_S_Lapp

am i really going to have to bump my own thread for more suggestions? lol

4. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

the best first date i ever went on, i actually didn't even know i was on a date.... i just thought it was 2 guys hanging out together.... i was not out at the time, and i had no clue that he had any intentions with men.... (or me for that matter....) we went for drinks on a quiet patio, talked for hours, and i walked him home.... i didn't find out that we were 'dating' until 2 weeks later when i had him over for dinner and he tried to kiss me.... what a shock that was.... 2 weeks after that, he moved away to go back to law school and broke it off.... now he's back in town, a partner in a law firm, and living with his husband.... gotta love them apples....

5. D_Dick_S_Lapp

Well that sucks. The first part was kinda sweet though. I wish people weren't so afraid to admit certain things. It would save people a ton of time in finding what and who they really want/want to be with.

#5 D_Dick_S_Lapp, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  6. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

@Azul: well, it's not like i had any idea that there was any kind of romantic intention, he was just a regular guy.... we met when i was working in an ice cream parlour and he was just a regular customer that i would chat with every so often.... i guess he assumed i was gay (of which i myself was pretty ambiguous to; i hadn't even acknowledged my sexuality at that point....) so he decided to make a move.... my guess is that he couldn't handle the fact that i was a novice, and didn't want to be around as i was coming out.... i actually hated him for pushing that button and then walking away for a long time, but had he not pushed it, i wouldn't be the person i am today.... we're facebook friends now.... sometimes he posts photos of his dog.... meh....

7. D_Dick_S_Lapp

Oh ok, glad things worked out for the best then. Pretty cool that you've dealt with your issues too. I still have a few to workout myself.

8. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

oh trust me azul: i was PISSED about it in the beginning.... not even sad.... i was like: "how dare he open this can of worms and then just walk away?" i literally spent the next 5 years coming to terms with myself after that.... it took a very long time to appreciate what had happened as a good thing.....

9. D_Dick_S_Lapp

Well concupisys, i'm just glad you did. Long time or not, some people just never get over things like that. Which might be why i love scott pilgrim vs the world so much. lol Think you got a 100 multiplier victory :) without so much as a finshing move.

10. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    lol, just had a violation report for describing one of my dates from when I was 15.

I'll respect the decision but I can no longer take this website seriously.

11. D_Judith K Rantz

D_Judith K Rantz New Member

:/ I didn't even get to read it, either.

12. D_Dick_S_Lapp

I apologize. This is leaving me kind of speechless. Thank you for contributing though. Doesn't seem like a popular subject anyway.

13. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand we have to protect minors from any harm and not promote sexual behaviour among minors, but describing my own experience as a 15 year old does not come close to any of that.

But it's not my website and not my rules they should do whatever feels is right for them.

14. D_Dick_S_Lapp

I wouldn't really worry about. The majority of people on this site only frequent certain areas anyway.

15. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Many, many years ago I went to a party (it wasn't a sex-party by any means) and eventually got talking to a girl. Talk turned to touching and eventually we went outside and started kissing. The hostess came over to us and said there was a bedroom free at the top of the stairs if we wanted; we both looked at the other one and smiled, then went up.

As I turned to shut the bedroom door behind us she walked across the room undressing, kicking off her shoes, slipping out of her dress, unhooking her bra, and by the time she'd got to the bed she was pulling her panties down. At this stage I hadn't made any move to undress, but frantically got nude as quickly as I could and joined her on the bed. About an hour later the hostess put her head around the door and asked if we were OK and if were going to join them again. When we went downstairs everyone clapped, much to our embarrassment, they'd been entertained by the bed noises. It was the memorable start of a lovely affair.

Draft saved Draft deleted