Greatest Nite EVER!!!!!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last night I fucked my best friend's Ex and the Ex's best friend..... Yea i lost my virginity by having a threesome..... thank you God.....

the best friend was a lil more experienced, the Ex was very tight... she only had sex one other time (and that was 2 weeks ago).

4real though, it was great! the only bad thing is that i couldn't cum... we went on for a long time but it just wouldn't happen for me.... i made them both cum though.....

we went on for like 3 hours.... it wasn't nonstop.... we were always laughing because we were so cool with each other.....

i can tell my children one day that "I pop my cherry at 20 years old with 2 women... yea your fathers a MAC!" lol

PS they both thought i was very big!... Thank you God for that too....:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanx guys.... i really didn't want to do it at first because i didn't want to fuck my best friend Ex and i thought she wanted to save herself for marriage.... but she told me she pop her cherry 2 weeks prior with some other guy, so that convinced me that she was over my friend...

she was very tight... i'm happy :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on losing the V-Card Galaxus. I have to say I find it at best odd that you lost it in a 3some with 2 girls. Lucky, but still odd. :cool:

FWIW - As cool as this is, trust me the last thing your kids will want is to have a mental image of their dad getting it on with one, let alone 2 women.

Congrats, beware of a future ass kicking
Kids today don't have the same code of ethics or in some cases no ethics at all. I doubt very seriously he will get his ass kicked over this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Me either, I doubt the friend will fight him, but probably exchange a few not so nice words, they may not be friends after either, or it could go the other way and they could be like "nice job man you fucked that bitch" < I've seen it happen this way too, act as if it was some kind of challenge.

D

deleted213967

.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Awwww!

You never get a second chance to make a first insertion.

I wish I could get so excited about getting laid...

Don't say "EVER" ever again though...

Don't you want to have this kind of fun again?

...and maybe that time you can shoot some too...

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats,bro !! You're self-esteem must be completely off the charts !!
Good for you man.I hope that there are more positive affirming experiences
in your future.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UPDATE:........ so...... one of them is still my Buddy. But the other one went back to her boyfriend/my best friend.

CRAP!!

I sure she told him something because me and him haven't talked in a month or 2.

Do i regret it?..... idk. i want my friend back...... but when was i going to get another opportunity to have a 3some???? When the hell do two women fall in your lap at the same time.... for FREE!!??

I'm sorry dude. i hope you're happy and you two don't break up for the 10th time.... (there is a lil anger there but really hope things work out)