Greatest Penis of History

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
DJG you have plenty and more important are purdy and a nice guy :)
and if you accepted uncle milties dick you might also acquire his penchant fro donning female garb!(or maybe you have that already<G>)

when I was younger, I was 'goth and punk' so yeah, I have worn my share of ... interesting clothing :)
:biggrin1:
I started going to clubs, Straight and Gay (west hollywood)
when I was 14.
good times... good times.. :biggrin1:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greatest penis of history? Well, everyone in the world seems to be interested in how Saddam Hussein was hung.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding Roman attitudes towards large cocks, a bit from the Satyricon by Petronius, C. 65, principate of Nero.

(in a public bath, Eumolpius talking about Ascyltus, after trying to read his poetry aloud and having been shouted down)
On the other side of the room stood a young man, stark naked-it seems he'd just lost all his clothes-and bellowing away loudly for someone called Giton. But you know what happened? The little boys started to jeer at me and imitated me as if I were completely mad, while a huge crowd gathered around the other fellow, all of them clapping their hands and gaping with admiration. As well they might, for that man had a penis of such extroadinary length that you would have thought that the man was appended to the penis rather than the penis to the man. What a Hercules! Why, I'll bet that man could start today and still be going tomorrow. I don't need to tell you that he soon found someone to give him a hand. A Roman knight-notorious, I was told for his strange tastes-threw his cloak around him as he prowled about and then led him off, doubtless anxious to savor his find in privacy. As for me, I doubt I could have even recovered my own clothes from the attendant if I hadn't found someone to vouch for me. But it shows how much more it means in this world to have a great tool than a grand talent.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I am impressed classical references

Regarding Roman attitudes towards large cocks, a bit from the Satyricon by Petronius, C. 65, principate of Nero.

(in a public bath, Eumolpius talking about Ascyltus, after trying to read his poetry aloud and having been shouted down)
On the other side of the room stood a young man, stark naked-it seems he'd just lost all his clothes-and bellowing away loudly for someone called Giton. But you know what happened? The little boys started to jeer at me and imitated me as if I were completely mad, while a huge crowd gathered around the other fellow, all of them clapping their hands and gaping with admiration. As well they might, for that man had a penis of such extroadinary length that you would have thought that the man was appended to the penis rather than the penis to the man. What a Hercules! Why, I'll bet that man could start today and still be going tomorrow. I don't need to tell you that he soon found someone to give him a hand. A Roman knight-notorious, I was told for his strange tastes-threw his cloak around him as he prowled about and then led him off, doubtless anxious to savor his find in privacy. As for me, I doubt I could have even recovered my own clothes from the attendant if I hadn't found someone to vouch for me. But it shows how much more it means in this world to have a great tool than a grand talent.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am impressed classical references

This one is actually very good reading, I recommend it. Excellent comic satiric mock epic romance novel. The extant fragments amount to about 160 pages, from books 15 and 16, it's not known how long it was origonally.

Fellini did a film based on it. My copy is a paperback printed in 1959, kind of going to pieces.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ken ryker, definitly Ken Ryker
KenRyker2005b.jpg

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose anyone known as the Father of His Country might be a candidate. And how about all those "George Washington Slept Here" signs?

Not entirely relevant, but it might interest some of you who were taught in high school that history is boring:

Aaron Burr - the famous one, who came damn close to being the third US president, and who later shot Alexander Hamilton over it - divorced his second wife the day he died (phew! Just in time!). Or perhaps she divorced him - accounts differ. In any case, she was Eliza Jumel (1769-1865), a rich New York widow, who claimed to have been the only woman to have slept with both George Washington and Napoleon.

Top that.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do believe the Valentino myth was rubbished by accounts from his lovers - was about 5" according to a New York society woman and a couple of showgirl/starlets. Casanova's velvet pants at Dux Castle do not seem to have been put under much strain in the crotch area. Successful lovers and having a big willy do not seem to go together.
Czarina Catherine (the Great) raised an imperial footguards regiment that were recruited on physical prowess and penis size. And of course the rumour that Edward III (the Hammer of the Scots) was exceptionally well endowed even as a child. Errol Flynn myth created when he had a prosthetic penis made by studio special effects to create an impression (by allowing his dressing gown to hang open) with a female Hollywood columnist who came to interview him. The mystery of myth is very powerful.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wasn't the Rasputin penis supposed to actually be some kind of radish or something?
Rambone: 10 inches, max. And a disappointing performer.

I understand your comment is in ref to Rambone...but, I wish the LPSG members would pls. be considered of us guys who are 10 inchers (or more)
that have some difficulty of getting a firm erection and maintaining it.
I fall in this category and get a bit defensive about it; and I know I'm not the only LPSG Member in this category...but maybe the only one who will admit it on this site.
I have said it once, and I will say it again, and again and again...
one of the draw backs for having a large/huge/long penis is not being able to supply enough blood flow. The larger the penis, the more blood and effort it takes to maintain. It's not the best gift in the world to deal with.
Question: Why is there more expectation(s) placed upon the guy with a large penis and expected to always do, an out of this world performance,
for people to see and talk about it. I Hate it. :mad: Guess that's why I'd never
make it in the pron world with other reasons too.
Okay... I've vented. Thanks for the support.

Whopper-lee:cool:
LPSG Member

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
surprised no one mentioned Rubirosa, he married two of the richest women in the world in his day, Doris Duke who gave him a million dollars when they divorced and recommended him to Barbara Hutton, telling her he was worth the money. He was sought after by Hollywood bombshells from Jayne Mansfield, reported to be a size queen, to Zsa Zsa Gabor. Biographers have reported his size to be in the 11 inch range far larger than John Holms (9 3/4") There is also Johnny Stompanato whose nickname in Hollywood was "Oscar" because he and the 13 1/2" award had something in common. He became the stuff of ledgends when Lana Turner's teenage daughter, Cheryl Crane stabbed him to death in her mother's bedroom.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On that first guy from the gallery, what was all that curled up stuff at his base. I am hoping it was stylish pubes and not skin.
Its stylised pubes on quite a small bronze. The guys with the big ones at Pompeii are satyrs and the god Priapus, who has a big one because of his job, but there's a very fine marble youth whose normal-sized cock is a waterspout.