Media
Verification
View

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The rumors of a Green Lantern movie have been around for many years. I recall reading that one of the actors suggested in an early draft was Kevin Costner, so it had be about ten, twenty years ago. I do hope someone makes a movie, but I'm not counting on it until I see teaser or preview.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could that horrid movie about the blind lawyer (with Ben Affleck) make it to the theaters before a Green Lantern movie? WTF? Makes no sense.

Leo would be great for this role.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SuperHeroHype is your best source forcomic book movie and TV adaptation information.

Last I read, they wanted to cast Ryan Gosling as the Green Lantern (which seems like a fair idea to me).

DC Comics, however, continues to fail at bringing its characters to the big screen (see: all the aborted Wonder Woman stories). So I am not holding my breath.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe not as successful as Marvel has, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they "failed". They've brought many of their characters (some well known, some not so, and some well before our "time") to television and the big screen (see attached list):

List of films based on DC Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've enjoyed the most success (to what degree is a matter of opinion I'd guess) with their most recognizable characters, which in D.C.'s case is Superman and Batman.

We look forward to more.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View