Greeting from the Land of Ice and Snow

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Tallboy: Well hello everyone. Nice place you got here, lots of space. I guess I should tell you all something about me. I'm a 25 year old guy living in Canada, 6'9, 230lbs, size 15 feet, brown hair blue eyes. Neat site here, looks like a cool place. Anyways, this is the worst intro thread ever so I will quit while I'm ahead. I guess I'll start my presence here with a weird question: Can anybody else here crack their cock? I mean crack it like your knuckle or back? I wa trying to press a woody off to one side in class years ago and I hear this very loud crack (of course everybody looked at me when they heard it) and I was wondering if anybody else can do this. Sorry for making you all read this long ass post so I will stop now. Once again, hello everybody.

2. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Well welcome to the site! Don't worry about the intro there was nothing wrong with it! (it's not like mine was better, and besides thats what being new is about) Im sure youll have fun here, so come on in and stay a while. Cant say ive ever cracked it though...sounds interesting though! either way, welcome! ^_^

3. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site, havn't cracked it here

4. heapbignthk

heapbignthk New Member

Hello. When I was married, years ago, we were in the throes of passion when my wife made a quick downward spasm quite deeply. It was at that time we both stopped sharply because we both heard a loud pop. I felt it come from the base of my cock but there was no bruising or discoloration as a result. The feeling was very scary but not at all painful, unsettling to say the least. I have wondered what the problem was and if there are any repercussions to be aware of.
    I am also from Canada though I am living on the West Coast where it is balmy and only slightly damp. How do and catch you later. Have a great day.

5. twohungryholz

twohungryholz New Member

Albums:
    Welcome Tall! Have to admit, you sound like the fantasy man I have imagined most of my life with those stats of yours! :wub: gosh, now I am officially a stalker LOL Where in Canada are ya? Feel feel to share any other valuable information with us at your leisure.

6. Gomek

Gomek New Member

I'm a lurker posting for the first time too, so don't worry. However, can't say that I've cracked my cock...anywho, welcome to the board :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx:
    Fuck bud, I hope you didn't break anything. Welcome.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Tallboy: I'm in BC (west kootenays) and no I don't think anything broke. I have cracked it like a hundred times since, usually first thing in the morning.

9. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    O_O

you sound like you have a nice thingy, be a real shame if you broke it. welcome, and be careful! :D

10. dimwit

dimwit Member

I have a question for you tallboy. I am 18 and 6' 6" and I dont think I have stoped growing. When did you stop growing taller.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Tallboy:
    I didn't stop growing until I hit 22ish, but I think its different for everyone. I was 6'5 at 16 and grew another four inches by 22 (and about an inch and a half downstairs too)

12. Gomek

Gomek New Member

If it helps your question any, I was always pretty tall, and my senior year I was 6'7. After that, I've leveled off at 6'8.

13. dimwit

dimwit Member

I didn't stop growing until I hit 22ish, but I think its different for everyone. I was 6'5 at 16 and grew another four inches by 22 (and about an inch and a half downstairs too)
    [post=276789]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

OK that is cool I like being tall I can see over people and short walls and things. As for "downstairs" I am 14" now, so I wouldnt mind more but I dont think that I need it.

14. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    I have cracked it as well, but it never much concerned me and I hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it in this thread.

15. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Welcome...That cracking stuff sounds painful...

16. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey Tallboy,

Welcome to the site. It's good to have you here. Out of curiosity, how big are you? You didn't say. To address your question, I also have "cracked my cock" on occasion. I don't know that there are any adverse affects from it, as I have never seen any, but I don't know that it's really something that's healthy to do too often. To answer another question, I am also still growing, dim, (I'm 6'4") and I don't think that you have to worry at all yet. You're body will start to slow it's growing process soon, as I've seen, and while it may be a little unnerving, there is really nothing unusual about it. Hope you all enjoy your stay here.

huge

17. NorthernStar

NorthernStar New Member

Hey Guys,

I don't post that much usually but for this thread I had to. I too can pop my penis like a knuckle and I thought it was a magical gift I had or something LOL. Well now that I know other people can do it. Does anyone know what it is? Why it does it? And is it just me or does it seem to be the taller guys that this happens too. Although I'm only 6'0 so I'm not that tall. But hey tall guys would love to chat more with you about this or just in general.

Yahoo IM= Wisconsin_Survivor

Corey

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! I have been gone a few days and am just now reading your post. Canada is a wonderful country. Americans and Canadians should be thankful that we share the longest undefended border in the world. Two countries totally at peace with each other not even requiring a passport to go between them.

Every Canadian I have met or visited on this site have been wonderful people. If it weren't so cold in the winter, I would move there.

Again welcome.

19. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! We are glad you have started posting. Keep it up. We want to hear from you.

Freddie

20. jonb

Gold Member

Well, totally at peace: Until Bush "finds" weapons of mass destruction. Hudson Bay's got a lot of oil. (Oh, and by "a lot", I mean more than ANWR.)

Draft saved Draft deleted