Greetings all...

XXLHS: Hi, I just wanted to say what a great site this is, thanks to a friend for suggesting it to me.

I took a few moments to read some of the posts and I can only say what a great bunch of people seem to be here. Fun, light-hearted and open.

I posted some pics so that anyone wanting to know more about me has something to go with, I will try to upload more if anyone wants. I also have to work on the personal info, so if there is an empty field now, chances are it will have something there soon. As well as an Avatar, just have to figure that one out.

By the way, I am already in love with Madame_Zora - love your posts, hope you say hi. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know many people here, best wishes to you all and talk to you soon.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, XXL. Welcome to LPSG.

Thanks for posting pics in the gallery already - what a neat way to introduce yourself!

Keep looking around and reading - you'll find many subjects that you couldn't imagine can exist - but most of the world doesn't even know our problems and challenges even occur in nature.

Some of us have no sense of humor while some of us others have too much of one but all-in-all you just may come to appreciate our little (um...hung) community.

easy_eros: welcome to lpsg!!!
first of all, GR8 BALLS OF FIRE!!! those have gotta be the biggest i've seen! thanx for the posting on the galleries. hope you'll post some more sans underwear! i really am curious what they would look like or low they would hang :wacko:

jai:)

XXLHS: Thanks, I just got word from the Mod that my one pic is not likely to go in the gallery due to too much coverage. :ph34r: lol. I replied back that "at this point I am really not 100% comfortable posting a "nude" :eek: at present. :(

I just got my first web cam :lol: , and while I did go to town with it for a large number of shots. I kind of like the old fashion tease concept and lots of B&W rather then the "bare-it-all" :eek: at least for me for the present.

I really hope that is not going to be an issue for anyone here. I don't mean to disappoint, :( but I am tempered by the fact that pics tend to get around and well... while I am very pleased with my "boys" (their new, explain that in a sec) my last employer was not that "thrilled" to have them around...consequently I am looking. I am sure that some people on here can relate, and one of the major reasons I joined up… some moral support ^_^ .

From above, yes my boys are, well... huge, I just got them last year. A pair of specially made soft silicone implants made special for me and after a trip to the country of manufacture they were implanted without incident. I did pump quite a bit before hand with a “Bull Master” if any of you are familiar… it’s a stage two tube.

Well that is more about me. I hope to start reading some posts and finding out more about you.

Also, I have to add that I am 100% hetero, but no at all a homo-phobic-type. So, I am not at all opposed to chatting or talking about (almost) anything…if I get shy I will just run and hide under my bed for a while and blink out at all of you…lol :ph34r:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XXLHS, welcome! Glad you made your way here, we have a lot of fun talking about everything under the sun. Don't feel the need to post any pics until you're ready, many ppl never do. I'll look forward to your insights here, I'm sure you'll add tremendously (?) to the community.

XXLHS:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 6 2004, 10:17 AM
XXLHS, welcome! Glad you made your way here, we have a lot of fun talking about everything under the sun. Don't feel the need to post any pics until you're ready, many ppl never do. I'll look forward to your insights here, I'm sure you'll add tremendously (?) to the community.
Thank you so much for the welcome and the kind words. I hope to keep up on things here and contribute when I can if something of interest to anyone comes up.

More pics may come down the line, but for the moment I am going to stick with what I have, maybe I will change out the pics once a month on the gallery... that could be fun and not make it too hard for me to keep up.

Thanks again, and too all above for the welcome.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey All.... I just wanted to say Hello. and introduce myself. Don't be afraid to send me messages/pics i am not really gay but i don't mind admiring others with large cocks.
Anyways take care....

XXLHS:
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jun 9 2004, 07:39 AM
Yo. XX, welcome, to the asylum.
Thanks Orc,

Glad to be here... by the way, can someone give me the key to this cool white jacket they gave me in the cab ride here? Its getting kinda hot to wear? ... ah, hello? Hello... is anyone here? *Looks around stark white room and discovers its padded all around - blinks in confusion...* :blink:

XXLHS:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 10 2004, 02:33 AM
and then the lpsg members crwal out of the woodwork asking "How big is YOUR cock??"
:eek: LOL.... that is ok, I can handle that - relax it's just sex... :lol: :blink:

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
XXLH,

Welcome to LPSG!!!
I think you'll find, like I have that this is one of the greatest groups on the net.
for a couple of reasons:

the variety of subjects discussed
the uniqueness of our members

You bring a certain intrigue, with those huge globes of yours. I like your approach.
You'll do well here.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Awesome pics! I don't generally go around envying other guys, but I did see green for a while. Are you still getting adjusted to them? I would love to see them bare, when you've built up the courage...

XXLHS: Thank you all,

Hey I got my avatar to work... cool beans. :blink: (What the hell does "cool Beans' mean Brendan??? I don't understand the concept... I mean why would you want cool beans, most people like "hot beans"... I think you should say "hot beans" it make more sense... I mean to me at least, but then maybe I'm wrong as I am easily confused on slang... *in Jason voice from Home Movies*)

Aside fromt that I am working on posting something new and interesting, but still in production mode. Bare (!?) with me... :blink: :eek: :p

I would also thank eveyone for an large number of very nice comments and questions. Sorry that I was not more with it but real life has kept me busy for a few and well, I am just now getting back into the forum and reading/posting.

Sincerely,

HS