Greetings and a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lokican, Mar 7, 2005.

1. lokican

lokican Member

Hi to all the LPSG members, long time reader of your posts but this is my first post cuse never had anything to say before. I'm just a bit under 8 when hard, and 8 when i'm really exicted but flacid my cock varies on size but i'm definatly a grower. Anyways I've noticed at the gym in school my dick seems to really shrink when i;m changing and at the showers was wondering if anyone else has ahd this problem before I was thinking it might be a nervous reaction.

2. Knight

Knight New Member

Could be nerves but most likely is the temperature. A cold shower or cold changing room will cause your penis and entire genitals to shrink a bit, get closer to the body for warmth. It's natural and nothing to worry about.

Welcome to the LPSG!

3. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: What Knight says is especially true when you're walking on a cold cement floor with no shoes on, feet are an extremity that help to regulate body temperature - if they're cold, you're cold. Then things tend to find some heat from somewhere, even if it means playing hide and seek.

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I think nerves can make a substantial difference, though. The idea originally must have been to keep everything as safe as possible, as far as practicable out of the reach of the sabre-toothed tiger's claws.

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Haven't you ever seen the episode of Jerry Seinfeld when George was screaming "I was in the pool!" b/c he got caught naked by a girl in the stage where his pecker shrunk up "like a scared turtle"? :lol:

6. lokican

lokican Member

That was a good episeode, love Seinfeild. Favourite episode was the one Putero Rican parade one

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I must have missed that one. :mellow:

8. jonb

Gold Member

I kinda liked the one with the library and Tropic of Cancer.

9. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84:
    Hello and glad you decided to start posting, people for the most part are really nice here.

Its probably just the tempature, but with you now thinking about it, nervous can also start to play a part in it.

The best thing I can advise is just not to think about it all, there is no chance of anyone thinking your small with the size you are and the other boys in your class have the same worries as you.

Sometimes the worst thing we do is over think, just try relax and you'll find it isn't an issue.

Also its what you do with it hard partners are worried about and at 8 inch's you are a really good size, so dont stress about that.

all the best.

Steven.

10. big_peter

big_peter New Member

TAG: the above was among the last... met with lots of outrage from PC people... "it was an ACCIDENT... " but punch lines are not good enough for the insensitive.

The network (I think the producers, too) said it won't get re-run.

Draft saved Draft deleted