Greetings and Huzzah!

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello ladies and gentlmen.

My name is Jonny. I'm 21 and I come from Kent, south east England. I'm a student and I am currently studying abroad on an Erasmus year in Athens, Greece. I study Ancient History & Archaeology - so if you have any questions about the ancients - fire away! :D

I'm guessing since this is a forum for gentlemen with a bigger than normal penis, I'll tell you a little more about my physical self. I never thought I was massively blessed or anything because I never measured myself - I'm not that big anyway. I only just did this like 2 months ago after a girl I had sex with told me she found it difficult to wrap her hand around my 'thang' (her words). It vexed me a little and I've been doing a dick detective work ever since.

I'm 5'9" tall, 145 pounds light and straight. I just graze the 7 inch mark and I believe that if my calculations were indeed correct, I am 5.4 inches around the penis (they call that girth don't they?). So, since I'm above average according to certain statistics, I though why the hell not and joined this group. I'm looking forward to discussing other-worldy things and sexual practice with size queens and big men alike!

Cheers. Nice to e-meet you all.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone is welcome - if your big, small, fat, black , white,ugly, beautiful,male, female - and other versions included - so if you fit in there some where - then your right at home.