Greetings and Introductions

ETA123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Howdy all, just thought that after being a lurker for a while, a registered lurker for a while, and just hanging out (no pun intended), I'd finally post and introduce myself.

I ran across the site accidentally while searching for info on TheyFit condoms (after my girlfriend decided she didn't like the Magnum XL's).

Anyway, I'm a straight male, 36 years old, according to girlfriends measuring 8" length x 6.5" girth (my own measurements say 6", but I'll meet her halfway and say 6.25" :tongue:).

Before anyone asks, the screenname dates back to video gaming days when I used Eric the Awful as my name in games like Quake and the like, it soon got abbreviated to ETA, and I still use it even years later.

So that's me, without going into too much detail.

Media
ETA123 said:
Howdy all, just thought that after being a lurker for a while, a registered lurker for a while, and just hanging out (no pun intended), I'd finally post and introduce myself. I ran across the site accidentally while searching for info on TheyFit condoms (after my girlfriend decided she didn't like the Magnum XL's). Anyway, I'm a straight male, 36 years old, according to girlfriends measuring 8" length x 6.5" girth (my own measurements say 6", but I'll meet her halfway and say 6.25" :tongue:). Before anyone asks, the screenname dates back to video gaming days when I used Eric the Awful as my name in games like Quake and the like, it soon got abbreviated to ETA, and I still use it even years later. So that's me, without going into too much detail.
And without going into too much detail, let me simply welcome you to LPSG, Eric! Enjoy the site!