greetings and salutations

Brazen Cheek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
british, bi and boringly average in the trouser department. currently residing in the good old US of A. Nice to meet y'all. *tips hat*

I'm here to browse the many delights on show, and share some experiences and opinions on the sizeable meat popsicle and its many benefits (and shortcomings, for want of a better word).

That was a bit of a mouthful, sorry. In short; hello.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my humble opinion brit boys do not need to be hung. You have that AWESOME accent that makes me swoon! Welcome! I shall much enjoy to hear more from you.

Also, your intro was not excessively wordy at all! In fact, it was probably just right. If you'd like to see a wordy intro, seek out mine. It's around here somewhere, can't be burried too far in the threads, as i only posted it about 5 days ago (i'm a newbie too!).

*smooches*

~Tylen

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Brazen Cheek said:
british, bi and boringly average in the trouser department. currently residing in the good old US of A. Nice to meet y'all. *tips hat*

I'm here to browse the many delights on show, and share some experiences and opinions on the sizeable meat popsicle and its many benefits (and shortcomings, for want of a better word).

That was a bit of a mouthful, sorry. In short; hello.

Nothing boring about your intro for sure! Welcome, Brazen Cheek!
Love it when you Brits talk dirty and make it sound like the most innocent and casual of comments. :cool: Look forward to hear more from you!

Brazen Cheek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the great welcome, guys :tongue:

Yeah, i've been in the states for a year and already the voice and mannerisms have charmed a fair few folk. In a vain attempt to be on-topic, I had a nice encounter with a big one lately, but alas purring into his ear with this accent set him off far too early. A very happy (and messy) accident. It works better with the ladies though, I've found :biggrin1:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, greetings and salutations - I have not heard this phrase for a long time. This boy has class!

Welcome, Brazen Cheek.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Brazen Cheek said:
In a vain attempt to be on-topic, I had a nice encounter with a big one lately, but alas purring into his ear with this accent set him off far too early. A very happy (and messy) accident. It works better with the ladies though, I've found :biggrin1:

Welcome Brazen one. Your attempts to be on-topic are not in vain. We want all the details of this, and all future, encounters. Bi boys fascinate everybody.