Greetings and suggestion (flameable)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw, I still say I stick with my first post.

It is so very odd, though, for a guy (regardless of the title ) to come to a website, read a bit, and want to join... even if most of is made him "a bit nauseous".

By the way, most gay guys on the site want to talk about large penises.
" " " most women on the site want to talk about large penises.

Rob_E

Cherished Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find this thread interesting, and would like to chime in. I am at most a silent observer, but here is what I've observed: this site is truly the only forum that I've encountered where straight and gay men and women truly communicate with one another with a high degree of harmony. I would not want to do anything to change that, as I believe its what makes the LPSG so valuable to us all.

However, I think that PC may have a point, whether intended or not. It occurs to me that the primary difference between straight and gay is the way in which the two groups have sex. If I have learned anything, its that this is often the only real discerning difference. I have met plenty of flamboyant straight guys and plenty of macho and stoic homosexuals. However, the specific way in which each get's his rocks off is indeed, by definition, different.

That said, perhaps we could benefit from a division of the Sex with a Large Penis forum only. It seems that all other forums have no clear division, but that it might be handy to read threads about straight sex or gay sex only.

Anyway, this only occurs to me after reading this thread. I'm very interested in what everyone else thinks. Please respond.

puppychow

Just Browsing
Media
thx for the comments everyone..been away from technology for a few days, now just catching up.

i am happy that after me getting killed for a little bit, there have been some mature responses from folks, even if you disagree with me.

i really don't have anything else to add and do not want to just be seen as someone who shakes up the pot for fun - wasn't my intention. 1 quick thing however - the words segregation / division etc really bother me as I consider myself totally accepting and welcoming of people who are different from me, no matter is the difference is sexual orientation or hair color or even sports teams :smile: ... i think the homogeneous nature of the forums is a good thing, just that possibly subforums dedicated to gay or straight topics might be a worthwhile thing. Thats it...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Rob_E said:
I find this thread interesting, and would like to chime in. I am at most a silent observer, but here is what I've observed: this site is truly the only forum that I've encountered where straight and gay men and women truly communicate with one another with a high degree of harmony. I would not want to do anything to change that, as I believe its what makes the LPSG so valuable to us all.

However, I think that PC may have a point, whether intended or not. It occurs to me that the primary difference between straight and gay is the way in which the two groups have sex. If I have learned anything, its that this is often the only real discerning difference. I have met plenty of flamboyant straight guys and plenty of macho and stoic homosexuals. However, the specific way in which each get's his rocks off is indeed, by definition, different.

That said, perhaps we could benefit from a division of the Sex with a Large Penis forum only. It seems that all other forums have no clear division, but that it might be handy to read threads about straight sex or gay sex only.

Anyway, this only occurs to me after reading this thread. I'm very interested in what everyone else thinks. Please respond.

Rob, I'm so glad you decided to "chime in"!:smile:

It's great to know that you love LPSG as much as the great majority of us here, do! I also think it's wonderful that you are open to suggestions. I however think that puppychow's thread is more than a suggestion, I think it went as far as mocking YOU and the Mods!:mad: This is your site (and ours!:smile:), and I think that if you want to make a couple of new forums or areas of LPSG - I can't really argue with that. It's your right, after all. I do however go back to what dkmilker said (and I conquered with) - that it is too hard to decide who will be considered "straight" or "straight enough" to post in those threads if they ever come to pass. As it is now, anyone can post anywhere they wish (even in areas already set aside for special purposes, such as young and hung and the women's issues areas), how will you keep gays from posting in these new straight areas? Rob, I don't vehemently disagree with there being a straight guy issues forum, but I just don't think you should (or could) completely segregate it from all the gays, bis, women, or all the less than 100% straight guys! If you did, I think it would diminish the appeal of LPSG for many! Pecker, (YOU, yourself, even!), and others have eloquently articulated what makes LPSG great. Please, when considering what changes (if any), come from this one users (puppychow) "flameable" :rolleyes::mad: suggestion, consider that LPSG is already a great place to the overwhelming majority of users and posters here!:smile:

Puppychow: I'm so glad that you've decide to post again!:rolleyes: I just want to tell you, to check on your "large penis encounters" personal ads thread!

I've responded to it!:wink::biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agnslz said:
Puppychow: I'm so glad that you've decide to post again!:rolleyes: I just want to tell you, to check on your "large penis encounters" personal ads thread!

Absolutely classic.:eek:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Truly one of the more offensive posts I've read here at LPSG, Puppy. Not once has it ever occurred to me to want the many hetero posts I've read at this site put away in a closet where I don't have to look at them.

If you're not interested, move on to the next thread.

Unbelievable!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
puppychow - you will have to get used to the gay/str8 integration here. I came here rather ignorant about homosexuality, not understanding why they prefer to do things that made me cringe.

If you have an open mind you will learn that sex is all very similar whatever orientation you are, there are many things common to gays and str8s that you or your partner can learn from this site, such as: deepthroat blowjobs, anal sex problems etc.

Once you have been here for a few weeks you soon become indifferent to the things that might currently turn you off. I actually feel more heterosexual now than when I joined, reading about what turns on gays just confirmed to myself that I don't think the same way that they do.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
:eek: *pay no attention to post #44!* :biggrin1:

Really, as one of you know:wink:, I was in a hurry to have a nice family dinner with my mom and step-dad! I was in such a rush to post a reply, that I lost my perfect abilities with grammar and spelling!:rolleyes::redface::biggrin1: It would have been so much nicer to have gotten it right the first time!:tongue:

"Conquered":biggrin1:, I of course meant, "concurred"! Maybe I did "conquer", dkmilker's reply in my "concurrence"??:tongue: Anyway, I'm glad that you guys (Daverock and thk8plus4u), liked my reference to Mr. Chow's:wink:, "large penis encounters" personal ad!:biggrin1: I could think of no better way to get it circulating into the general population here at LPSG!:tongue:

Anyhoo!:rolleyes:

I've taken the liberty to quote (and in the process, edit!), the reply of mine (#44, on pg.3 of this thread), that you guys seem to have enjoyed!:wink: It (in its edited form), appears below as I would have liked it to, in the first place!

Damn those edit time limits!!!:biggrin1::tongue: Damn them straight to hell!:rolleyes:

agnslz said:
Rob, I'm so glad that you decided to "chime in"!:smile:

It's great to know that you love LPSG as much as the great majority of us here, do! I also think it's wonderful that you are open to suggestions. However, I think that puppychow's thread is more than a suggestion. I think it went as far as mocking YOU and the Mods!:mad: This is YOUR site (and ours!:smile:) I think that if you want to make a couple of new forums or areas of LPSG - I can't really argue with that. It's your right, after all. I do however go back to what dkmilker said (and I concurred with) - that it is too hard to decide who will be considered "straight" or "straight enough" to post in those threads or forums, if they ever come to pass. As it is now, anyone can post where they like (even in areas already set aside for special purposes, such as "young and hung", and the "women's issues" areas). How will you keep gays from posting in these new straight areas?

Rob, I don't vehemently disagree with there being, "straight guy only" forums or threads! I just don't think you should (or could) completely segregate it from all the gays, bis, women, or all the less than 100% straight guys! If you did, I think it would diminish the appeal of LPSG for many! Pecker, (YOU - yourself, even!), and others, have eloquently articulated what makes LPSG great. Please, when considering what changes (if any), come from this one user's (puppychow) "flameable" :rolleyes::mad: suggestion, consider that LPSG is already a great place to the overwhelming majority of users and posters here!:smile:

Puppychow: I'm so glad that you've decided to post again!:rolleyes: I just want to tell you to check on your "large penis encounters" personal ads thread!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rob_E said:
*snip*

I don't know, Rob. What you say is true, but I fear that if you turned that into three forums (Sex with a Large Penis, Gay Sex with a Large Penis, Straight Sex with a Large Penis) there would be people who would spend much less time being integrated, and we'd have a lot more hateful bullshit to wade through when those people do come together, as they would in Et Cetera, Women's Issues, Jealousy and Relationships, and so forth. I agree with the posters who insist that there can never be separate equality. As you say, the only thing consistently different between gay and straight men is the way they have sex. So, like any other type of spam or uninteresting post, a post in a thread about positions and angles in hetero sex which is made by a gay man who has not had sex with a woman and has no idea what he's talking about could simply be ignored. Or flamed! Haven't we always done a good job here of telling each other when it's time to shut up? The guys who come here asking for this sort of division really just want to hear from women. But their mainly going to hear from men anyway. There aren't many real women here. I can't speak for any of the other women here, but for the most part, I avoid posting about sex anymore, because I get too many IMs and PMs where dudes want to show me a penis and they all get upset when I say I prefer not to be solicited for this type of discussion. I'll choose the penises I look at and talk about. *shrug* So if you made such a division, I would read, but rarely comment. I do get your point about the benefits of such a segregation, but I do feel that the cons outweigh the pros here.

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PC,
I encourage you to stick around no matter what kind of hell your getting for your post. Read some of the "gay content" this site is really about those who have big dicks and those who love big dicks. If you stick around I bet you would develop a little bit of tolerance for us dick loving gay guys! Yeah we put up our ass shots and talk about how much we love to suck dick and all that yucky gay stuff. But we may turn out to be a great resource for you and your dick! Or not...it's really about your tolerance, you don't have to like what we have to say but then again maybe that little bit of homophobia that comes out in your initial post is really a shout for help....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Regardless of good intentions, if such a division comes to fruition, I can invision Delta House on one side of a common hallway with Omega House on the other.

I wonder which sexual orientation would be the balls-to-the-wall Deltas and which would be the more-refined and restrained Omegas? :cool:

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to see your still around pecker.
----------------------------------

While I do see your point, I dont completely agree with your thoughts.
Because if this was done there would be less people interested in coming here for advice. Just my 2 cents on that.

And welcome to the forums.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! Just viewed your pics, 8dot75. All your shots are gorgeous, truly one of the prettiest dicks I've ever seen. And you're one of those rare guys who actually looks bigger than your stated size. I'm sure you know your dimensions but it appears bigger. Thanks for posting!
You are welcome...
by the way, I just came back on after , like, 3 months off... but I'm back...
and there will be new pix....
Thank you for your compliment!