Greetings Everyone

OneEyedCat: I just found this board last nite. I l already have a specific question. What, if any, straps or devices does everyone recommend for times when they wish to be a little less um prominent? Tucking in underwear becomes very uncomfortable for me. Hanging free is nice if I want to show my cock but sometimes I do not. Are there any good devices that can strap my cock to my leg and allow it to be less noticeable in slacks etc?

Thanks in Advance. This seems like a very friendly and civil place.

OEC

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe in anther catagory someone said they taped there cock to there leg becasue some woman at work thought it was harassment. The guy was hung and was wearing shorts he didnt know that when he was washing the window that his cock would pop out from the bottom of his shorts

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by OneEyedCat@Oct 29 2004, 08:02 AM
I just found this board last nite. I l already have a specific question. What, if any, straps or devices does everyone recommend for times when they wish to be a little less um prominent? Tucking in underwear becomes very uncomfortable for me. Hanging free is nice if I want to show my cock but sometimes I do not. Are there any good devices that can strap my cock to my leg and allow it to be less noticeable in slacks etc?

OEC
[post=261666]Quoted post[/post]​

Since you don't mention your size it's hard to tell just how big the problem is. My best guess would be to wear a jock strap or sports briefs. I wouldn't recommend tape as removing it could prove painful. If your penis is very large then there is not much you can do to hide it completely.

Trixiville: Tapeing it to your leg would be dreadfully painfull!!!!!!! :blink:

My partner who is 12inch by 7inch, swears by good old fashioned "Y" fronts for the extra support they offer!!!!!

They may not look very sexy, but if he is comfortable, Im happy! :D

OneEyedCat:
Originally posted by Pappy+Oct 30 2004, 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Oct 30 2004, 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OneEyedCat@Oct 29 2004, 08:02 AM
I just found this board last nite. I l already have a specific question. What, if any, straps or devices does everyone recommend for times when they wish to be a little less um prominent? Tucking in underwear becomes very uncomfortable for me. Hanging free is nice if I want to show my cock but sometimes I do not. Are there any good devices that can strap my cock to my leg and allow it to be less noticeable in slacks etc?

OEC

Since you don&#39;t mention your size it&#39;s hard to tell just how big the problem is. My best guess would be to wear a jock strap or sports briefs. I wouldn&#39;t recommend tape as removing it could prove painful. If your penis is very large then there is not much you can do to hide it completely.
[post=261739]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s about 8 inches or so soft. I do wear sports briefs quite a bit. Jock straps tend to be painful. I was wondering if there was maybe velcro restraints I could use at one or more places on my thigh or knee. Briefs feel very constricting and there are times when I absolutely cannot be "showing". I am thinking that wide pants slacks with restraints might work. Obviously, it would be impossible to hide completely.

OEC

OneEyedCat:
Originally posted by Trixiville@Oct 30 2004, 08:43 AM
Tapeing it to your leg would be dreadfully painfull&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

My partner who is 12inch by 7inch, swears by good old fashioned "Y" fronts for the extra support they offer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

They may not look very sexy, but if he is comfortable, Im happy&#33; :D
[post=261760]Quoted post[/post]​

What do u mean by the Y fronts? I&#39;ve generally wore boxer briefs which work but constrict my cock. I don&#39;t care what they look like.

OEC

OneEyedCat:
Originally posted by horny6.5@Oct 29 2004, 08:14 PM
I believe in anther catagory someone said they taped there cock to there leg becasue some woman at work thought it was harassment. The guy was hung and was wearing shorts he didnt know that when he was washing the window that his cock would pop out from the bottom of his shorts
[post=261701]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m running into a similar problem due to work. Tape would be painful tho. I figured there might be something like leather or velcro type restraints I could use, but apparently not.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

OEC

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of our member from whom we haven&#39;t heard in a while (where are you, Gigantikok?) is a sometimes actor who needs to conceal his bulge when on stage doing a play. He uses a gaff. It&#39;s a device used by drag queens to conceal the penis when wearing revealing costumes. I&#39;ve never tried one, so I can&#39;t tell you how comfortable they are. What I can tell you is that they really do the trick.

OneEyedCat:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 30 2004, 05:07 PM
One of our member from whom we haven&#39;t heard in a while (where are you, Gigantikok?) is a sometimes actor who needs to conceal his bulge when on stage doing a play. He uses a gaff. It&#39;s a device used by drag queens to conceal the penis when wearing revealing costumes. I&#39;ve never tried one, so I can&#39;t tell you how comfortable they are. What I can tell you is that they really do the trick.
[post=261799]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks&#33; I think that is what I&#39;m looking for. I have some female friends that will
surely know where to go.

Cheers to the DoubleMeatWhopper&#33;

OEC

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by OneEyedCat+Oct 30 2004, 04:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OneEyedCat &#064; Oct 30 2004, 04:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Oct 30 2004, 04:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-OneEyedCat
@Oct 29 2004, 08:02 AM

OEC

Since you don&#39;t mention your size it&#39;s hard to tell just how big the problem is. My best guess would be to wear a jock strap or sports briefs. I wouldn&#39;t recommend tape as removing it could prove painful. If your penis is very large then there is not much you can do to hide it completely.

It&#39;s about 8 inches or so soft. I do wear sports briefs quite a bit. Jock straps tend to be painful. I was wondering if there was maybe velcro restraints I could use at one or more places on my thigh or knee. Briefs feel very constricting and there are times when I absolutely cannot be "showing". I am thinking that wide pants slacks with restraints might work. Obviously, it would be impossible to hide completely.

OEC
[post=261764]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I know what you mean, I hang 8X6 when soft and it is a royal pain to try and hide it. I usually wear pants that tend to be baggy so that I don&#39;t show as bad. I usually wear boxers or Merona no-fly briefs. The briefs have plenty of room in them and hold things in place quite nicely. Although sometimes no matter what I do I show and I can&#39;t keep from it. Being bigger soft than most guys are hard does present it own unique set of problems that one must learn to deal with, but it can be done.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OEC
[/quote]

Since you don&#39;t mention your size it&#39;s hard to tell just how big the problem is. . . . . If your penis is very large then there is not much you can do to hide it completely.
[/quote]

JUST HOW BIG THE PROBLEM IS indeed, Pappy. Your double meaning is appreciated and enjoyed.

Luke

OneEyedCat: I know what you mean, I hang 8X6 when soft and it is a royal pain to try and hide it. I usually wear pants that tend to be baggy so that I don&#39;t show as bad. I usually wear boxers or Merona no-fly briefs. The briefs have plenty of room in them and hold things in place quite nicely. Although sometimes no matter what I do I show and I can&#39;t keep from it. Being bigger soft than most guys are hard does present it own unique set of problems that one must learn to deal with, but it can be done.
[post=261806]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Thanks for your responses. I&#39;m definitely going to check out the Merona briefs and also the previously mentioned gaff. It&#39;s really only a problem for me in certain instances (mainly work) I&#39;ve started buying pants a few sizes up as well. It sucks not being able to go au natural.

Cheers.

OEC