Greetings fellow cock-god worshippers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Seeking_SuperHung: I'm sure about the last thing you folks wanna read is a "hello, I'm new here" thread... so I'll keep it short, simple, and to the point:

I've always felt that my mission in life was to nigh-worship guys with 9" or more, the existance of this site proves that God made more than one of me, Egad! :D

Also, sidebar:
    Madame_Zora, you're both gorgeous and amazing!
    A beautiful woman, not ashamed to show off her knowledge/passion-for-penis in front of all these dudes both gay and straight-- hot! :)

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Seeking_Superhung, welcome to the board, and thanks for filling out your profile. That's an impressive array of languages you speak there, chum! You're right, I love all the "big boys", gay or straight. Hope you'll be a regular poster on here so we can get to know you. Have fun!

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

welcome Seeking!! from one newbie to another....glad you could join the "little group".

ps. N.O. has THE best food in the world!! not that i need to tell you that....you live there.

4. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Welcome aboard the ship of fools...I'll be your captain for the weekend. I hope you enjoy the finger foods our staff have picked out for you as well as the pleasant lounge lizard entertainment at night. If you do feel the need to get a little sea sick may I suggest you hole up in a corner somewhere, with your head between your knees. But seriously, enjoy the stay.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Seeking_SuperHung:
    Careful what you wish for, you guys/gals will probably be tired of me by the time it's all said and done :p

...can I get an "Amen"?!

oooh, role-playing... shweet :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

hungversatile1ntx: We all know that there are physical differences between races. I found this out "scientifically" while studying voice lessons from Joan Tellis of the NY Metropolitan Opera (former performer, now teacher). She said that blacks have such a powerful voice because most all of them have more ROOM in their mouths, a higher palet, larger sinus cavity for greater resonence etc. Now doesn't it make sense that black guys would normally be larger in those important other areas also?!! LOL

What is really wild is that I was looking through the internet and saw at at least two separate places that of all the religious organizations JEHOVA'S WITNESSES have the largest penis size! Who is going to church to measure these guys? I still just bet that Church of God in Christ or Black Methodist Eposcopal would beat them hands down haha.

I love to edge and worship huge ones and will share just some of my edging basics with you here:
    Massage of the prostrate and nipple play WHILE sucking and edging is pretty incredible! The primary thought behind edging is varying pressure, depth and speed to keep things really interesting but not so regular in rhythm that a guy is likely to shoot very quickly. There are of course other techniques I use but that will give you some idea. While sucking you should tease around the full underneath of the head and dart your tongue in and out of the slit on occasion. A guy's cock is normally much more sensitive on the head and 1/3 of the way down the shaft; so going all the way down to the base on occasion gives a great feel but rarely causes a guy to cum unless he starts face fucking which isn't allowed lol.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Seeking_SuperHung: Not quite sure how race got brought into this thread...

...but I'd say that I'm an interesting study:
    I'm a direct mix (White European father, Black American mother); but contrary to popular belief, I get my size from the white side of my family.

I personally have seen that my dad and my twin cousins are all hung like mules, I'd imagine their dad (my father's brother) is as well. I'm also the runt of the family (5'11), but that doesn't seem to have anythign to do with it, as my dad/uncle are well over 6', and the twins are both 6'4

8. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is true that there are physical differences between the races i.e. Skin color, nose shape, eye shape, etc. There is however no hard evidence(pun intended) to suggest that there is differences in penis size. The studies I've read has only cited a minor variation in penis size between the races. This si the data we must go by when establishing whether or not a certain race is more hung or not, merely stating that there must be a difference just because there are differences in other body parts is faulty reasoning.

Draft saved Draft deleted