Greetings from a 19 yr old female

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hello everyone, thank you to certain people for a very warm welcome to the site :) What can I say about myself? I'm a college student who.....enjoys viewing and discussing large "members" though I also find females quite attractive. Umm yes....so any questions or anything I would be glad to answer. Thanks for starting this lovely site!

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thanks everyone! a bit more about myself, I'm studying psychology in college with hopes of becoming a Psychiatrist one day, I love to travel the world (have been to many different countries - I think England and Switzerland are my favorite places), I'm a writer and I love music - especially the Red Hot Chili Peppers - though that can be determined by my username lol. Would love to know more about Anthony Kiedis's dimensions ;) I need to get my scanner up and running but I'll describe myself: 5'8" about 130 pounds with an athletic build, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes with a decent tan that i've been working on. Anyway, thanks again for all the lovely comments and messages :)

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks everyone! a bit more about myself, I'm studying psychology in college with hopes of becoming a Psychiatrist one day, I love to travel the world (have been to many different countries - I think England and Switzerland are my favorite places), I'm a writer and I love music - especially the Red Hot Chili Peppers - though that can be determined by my username lol. Would love to know more about Anthony Kiedis's dimensions ;) I need to get my scanner up and running but I'll describe myself: 5'8" about 130 pounds with an athletic build, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes with a decent tan that i've been working on. Anyway, thanks again for all the lovely comments and messages :)

Good luch chillipepper, I've never met a nasty psychiatrist, they're all pretty relaxed as far as I've seen. I'm sure you'll do great!