Greetings from a new member: me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PC-WOW, Sep 18, 2006.

1. PC-WOW

PC-WOW New Member

Albums:
    Hello, guys! :smile:
    I wanted to greet the already existing members, as suggested, but could not find the page to do it!
    I just learned this site existed, and that happened from a commentary made by a member of the "Low Hanging Support Group", mentioning this one. Last week I registered in that group, not that I am a low hanger myself (or am I?), but I do admire those men that do have low hanging scrotum sacs and balls, as long as they fall into the usual, reasonable "low" category and not those that have extravagantly large Circus-type balls.
    I just registered in this one, LPSG.ORG. After all, who does not admire a large, well shaped, well proportionated penis? It is said us men like to brag about the largeness of our organ: penis and balls. In Puerto Rico (USA), where I live, we have a saying: "Dime de lo que presumes y te diré de qué careces." Which translated means: "Tell me of what you presume and I will tell you what you lack." As to myself, mine is... Well... Maybe later on I will describe it, if anyone cares to know.
    For the time being, HELLO TO YOU ALL! :wink:

2. socoken

socoken New Member

P.R. is awesome. ive been to vieques three times and have always had a great time. welcome!

3. agnslz

Gold Member

Hello to you as well, PC-WOW!:smile:

I am also a member of The Low Ganging Support Group. I use the same name there. I haven't been to that site in a while though. 'Cause I've been so addicted to this one!:biggrin1: I am the opposite of you! I found that site from here! Is there any good stuff over at 'LHSG'? Last I was there, there wasn't a whole lot to it! :( I read EVERYTHING on that site and got bored checking in everyday to see if anybody posted something new. Anyway, welcome HERE, I think you will quickly enjoy the difference in these two sites!:wink::biggrin1::tongue: (BTW, there is actually so much posted here, that some here get bored by THAT!)

4. PC-WOW

PC-WOW New Member

Albums:
    agnslz:smile:

I believe the problem with the "Low Hanging Support Group" is that it is still new or not many know about it. I just got into this one (LPSG.ORG) and this one seems QUITE HOT!

Thanks for welcoming me. :wink:

5. agnslz

Gold Member

You're welcome!:smile::wink:

Yeah, that site ('LHSG') started only in April, I believe. I joined it in June
    I think and I haven't been there in about two months! :( I believe this
    site had its beginning as part of another site. It has been around for at
    least four years, so I guess I should check back in at 'LHSG' in about
    three years or so!:biggrin1: Actually, I think I'll check in there soon. (You've
    made me curious as to what's been going on over there by not answering
    my question!) Hmmph!!:rolleyes::tongue:

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, PC-WOW. All internet links lead to LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted