Greetings from burque

the_NET

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pleased to meet you all. I'm 19, mtf (I haven't gotten started yet with transition :disappointed: but hopefully later this year or early next year), and although I've identified as lesbian since I was about 12, I've recently realized that I do harbor attraction towards guys, but I'm not very interested in a relationship with a man unless he was really something else. But I figure this might be a good resource to meet someone who I could have fun experimenting with, or failing that at least some good masturbation fodder. I'm usually a little shy but the comparative anonymity of a message board makes it less uncomfortable for me to socialize.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pleased to meet you all. I'm 19, mtf (I haven't gotten started yet with transition :disappointed: but hopefully later this year or early next year), and although I've identified as lesbian since I was about 12, I've recently realized that I do harbor attraction towards guys, but I'm not very interested in a relationship with a man unless he was really something else. But I figure this might be a good resource to meet someone who I could have fun experimenting with, or failing that at least some good masturbation fodder. I'm usually a little shy but the comparative anonymity of a message board makes it less uncomfortable for me to socialize.

hey Burque.. welcome to LPSG :smile: