Greetings From Cali.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SS2007SSxo, Jul 23, 2007.

1. SS2007SSxo

SS2007SSxo New Member

Albums:
    I would like to introduce myself.
    There must be a no limit to the reasons for joining such a comunity as this. My reasons are to explore this realm of sexuality. I don't know exactly where I fall in the bell curve of penis size, but I'm pretty sure it's at least a little above average.

I am going to open up here, so please don't insult me.
    I have only had 2 sexual partners in my life, and it is a bit unsettling that.... One said ouch, you are hitting my cervex at least once, and the other seemed to be in pain about half the time I tried to drive it home. And I was being relatively gentle. Are there
    positions to avoid when this happens? Should I just try to live with not bottoming out with some women? Perhaps they were both just smaller than average women. Please advise me. I'm realitively clueless.

2. viking1

Gold Member

Welcome to the group.

3. woodworshiper

woodworshiper New Member

Welcome. You self identified as being 100% straight so I gotta be honest here, you are getting advise from someone who is 90something% gay...(Big fan of tits here...) With the disclaimer out of the way, a buddy of mine who is like, 12 inches at least has the same problem, and a couple of others. The worst is women who just say, "no way, not gonna happen, put it back in your pants." You are going to get advise from people who say lay back and let her ride, she can take it at her own pace and can learn to take more as she gets comfortable. Just remember, be VERY CAUTIOUS. Same friend started out with a woman that way, and she got into it and was riding him like a bronc in a rodeo. She came down wrong and BROKE HIS DICK. No joke, tore the corpus cavernosum (sp?). He had to have surgery. He is fine now, but was in pain the likes I couldn't even imagine. So, let her go for a pony ride, but make sure you are guiding her so she doesn't come down wrong and bend your dick in the wrong direction.

4. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi SS,welcome to LPSG.You'll find plenty of discussions on your topic in the Sex With A Large Penis forum.

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the forum!

6. SS2007SSxo

SS2007SSxo New Member

Albums:
    I will check the forum you suggested A.S.A.P.
    There seems to be a wealth of information here.
    Some facinating women as well :smile:

7. D_Ken_Dahl

D_Ken_Dahl New Member

Welcome!

Draft saved Draft deleted