Greetings from Chicagoland!

oneguy67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone. First, I just wanted to say that I'm glad I found this site...there's a lot of good information on here in the posts. I've been reading posts for a while, and I have to say, it's really helped me understand my preference for big penises. You know as well as I do, it's not easy to get folks to talk about the topic openly.

The basics...I'm a 39-year-old single male employed homeowner in the suburbs of Chicago. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate Chicago...I do, and in fact I go to work there every day. But I appreciate free parking and my own washing machine even more. I guess I'm kind of domestic. I'd even call myself handy around the house.

I'm a transplant to Chicago (almost 10 years ago) from the East Coast and my family is still there.

Most of my friends think I'm pretty smart. Of course, they don't know that I routinely leave the house at least twice every morning because I forget (pick one): train ticket, lunch, mail, cell phone, etc.

I'm a huge fan of self-improvement. My latest project is getting in shape. I know, it's probably the most common thing people say. Well, I'm doing it. I don't have a phobia about turning 40 in a few months, but I recognize that age + excess weight = potential health issues.

Oh, and there is certainly a part of me that's hoping to meet someone for a little fun or more (anyone like short bear-like guys?), but as the French saying goes, que sera sera!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to contributing whatever I can.

Cheers!

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The basics...I'm a 39-year-old single male employed homeowner in the suburbs of Chicago. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate Chicago...I do, and in fact I go to work there every day. But I appreciate free parking and my own washing machine even more.

I have free parking... And my own washing machine...

The sub-urbs however, freak me out. Everything's so dark and spaced out, it always feels very unsafe to me.

oneguy67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Wuff! Glad you found those things...I never seemed to be able to swing it.

Oh, and my neighborhood has bright street lights, so safety's not a concern. Come on over!