Greetings From Harpers Ferry, WV, USA

BigBadJon

Experimental Member
Media
Greetings from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, where the first shot of the Civil War was fired by John Brown. He was shortly thereafter hanged as a traitor. Only in America! Harpers Ferry is verry rural, rustic, and redneck, which, depending on my mood can be all good or all bad. I live on a mountain overlooking the historic city, and love the provacy of a wooded lot where I can run around naked and swim in my poolor soak in my jacuzzi and not upset the neighbors.

I am a GWM, 6ft, 224, shaved bald head, moderately hairy body, clean cut, and nicely equipped. I hope to make new friends and more here! Thanks for checking me out!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am just glad you correctly abbreviate West Virginia with "WV" as opposed to "WVa" as some, even those in the state (who should know better), do. Welcome to the site.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, Jon! I have enjoyed playing tourist in Harper's Ferry. What an interesting burg.

I got the impression that it was a lot more bohemian than redneck, but I'll trust the opinion of a local.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome BBJ. Harpers Ferry is a cool place.
Indeed. It's the only place I've ever been where most of the businesses on one side of the main street are built against a cliff, with the back wall of each being the natural stone formation. Very unusual, and very cool!

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
John, I used to live in Washington, DC and would love taking drives out to Harper's Ferry when the leaves were turning. It was always a great place to visit and bring guests. Your place sounds nice. Feel free to email me some photos of your homestead. I'd love to see it. Regards, BiMale