Greetings from LevisDude

9j6p9

Just Browsing
Media
A friend gave me a heads-up (no humor intended there, guys:rolleyes: ) to the LPSG - said it was a good way to meet and chat with interesting folks, so here I am!:cool:

In a world of bargain basement knock-offs and discount stores, good old fashioned Levi's rule - they make any butt look better, whether decorated with an orange tag, a red tag, or whatever color the folks at Levi's decide to add next:smile: ! I like 501s myself, they look good and feel even better, and once you catch on to the buttons, you can unsnap them with one hand tied behind your back. And I recommend Hanes Lo-risers underneath; they keep everything together, supported, and safe. They're colorful, too.

Whether you wear Levi's, Wranglers (the cowboys like these:smile: ), Haggar, Rustlers, whatever; I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
A friend gave me a heads-up (no humor intended there, guys:rolleyes: ) to the LPSG - said it was a good way to meet and chat with interesting folks, so here I am!:cool:

In a world of bargain basement knock-offs and discount stores, good old fashioned Levi's rule - they make any butt look better, whether decorated with an orange tag, a red tag, or whatever color the folks at Levi's decide to add next:smile: ! I like 501s myself, they look good and feel even better, and once you catch on to the buttons, you can unsnap them with one hand tied behind your back. And I recommend Hanes Lo-risers underneath; they keep everything together, supported, and safe. They're colorful, too.

Whether you wear Levi's, Wranglers (the cowboys like these:smile: ), Haggar, Rustlers, whatever; I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

*runs out to buy 50 pairs of levi's, thanks to this commercial*:tongue:

Welcome to the group, levi.

Your passion for jeans is interesting.:biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LOL Fasten your seatbelt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride around these parts. LOL

9j6p9

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the warm and inviting welcome - it's a pleasure to get to know you gentlemen (ladies come here often???:eek: ). Hope to chat with you and get you know you better.

Levi's Rule - Bargain Brands Drool (but it really doesn't matter-let's just get along and move on to what's important):wink: grnbaypckrs@hotmail.com

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to the group, LevisDude, from a fellow midwesterner.

By the way, how do I upload a photo hereabouts, guys?
Use the 'Gallery' link at the top, then 'My Photos and Videos'. There's no link to one's gallery from the User Control Panel, which I've always found a bit odd.

Will you be treating us to some jeans pics, by chance? :biggrin1:

Media
And, whether you wear Levi's, Wranglers, Haggar, Rustlers, whatever, or go without Levis:biggrin1:; I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, too, Big Guy! Welcome to LPSG, LevisDude. You are long overdue. Sam