Greetings from New York (Staten Island)

ucpap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone:

Just a little about myself, I'm 28 with brown hair and eyes. Hopefully people will find me interesting when I post more and I welcome your comments. Moving down, I'd consider myself a little above average, to moderately big (about 7.5 to 8"). Something that has set me apart from all my friends and has met with both positive and negative reactions is that I'm one of few Staten Islanders that is uncircumcised. Personally I love it, and my girl friend loves it, but there are certainly those that would differ in that opinion.
Well I'm sick of talking about myself lol. But again, I hope that I prove interesting and I welcome your comments. BTW, I also have pics for those that are interested.

T

that_other_guy

Welcome to the LPSG ... Enjoy your time :biggrin1:

ucpap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cool man, I should get an Instant Messanger Program and we should chat.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ucpap said:
Hello everyone:

Just a little about myself, I'm 28 with brown hair and eyes. Hopefully people will find me interesting when I post more and I welcome your comments. Moving down, I'd consider myself a little above average, to moderately big (about 7.5 to 8"). Something that has set me apart from all my friends and has met with both positive and negative reactions is that I'm one of few Staten Islanders that is uncircumcised. Personally I love it, and my girl friend loves it, but there are certainly those that would differ in that opinion.
Well I'm sick of talking about myself lol. But again, I hope that I prove interesting and I welcome your comments. BTW, I also have pics for those that are interested.

Welcome home, from the Bee eX.

ucpap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you two latest posters for the comments. I really appreciate them.. :)

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh goody It's time for a Stapleton verses Tottenville showing or maybe a group orgy with Port Richmond and those clowns from Wolfe's Pond (after a splash in the water)...maybe we can meet at the Ferry terminal. Are Rosebank Italians better at sex than South Beach Italians? Maybe a trip to Great Kills will solve it all (just don't send me to New Dorp...unless that's where the orgy is)

(lived on S.I. years ago and mercifully I left...graduated from Curtis High School class of '74...wait there was not class in that school) Go Warriors!

Any way welcome to LPSG, Ucpap