Greetings from the midwest

mynesbiggerdenu'rs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there,

I am elated to find a site where I can finally speak openly about my penis with people that understand my position. A lot of guys say they have a big dick, and treat it like it’s fun and games to have such a big penis; and sometimes it is. But, as many of you can attest to it’s not all pink lemonade and margaritas to possess a big crank. I have not had a pair of pants that fit correctly since 1987 when I could walk up to a JC Penny’s and buy a pair of Bugle Boy jeans with a bit extra in the “saddle”.

And my love life? Ohh, a lot of girls say they want a bigger dick inside them, but it has gotten to the point to where I need to close the blinds, turn off the lights, and hit them with it in the dark before they see it. It seems contrived I know, but I have experienced so many times a girl saying something like “ummm I don’t know if I am comfortable with that thing” after we have gotten all hot and heavy. This has a lot to do with the fact that when I am flaccid, I am a paltry 5.5” and not all to girthy… but when I get hard, I pull a good 100% in size mostly in girth on top of what is already there. So then they see it and they are like…” I really wasn’t expecting that” and then they back out of it. It’s very frustrating for me.

And condoms are a joke, “magnum” they say… I say “pip squeak”. I put one on when I was a bit younger when I was not fully hard and had to cut that little bastard off with a small pair of “lefty” scissors that I found in my nephews arts and crafts box. Man I am a righty and can’t cut worth a shit with my left. I ended up having to go to a hospital, it was an unmitigated disaster.

Anyways,

Thanks for simply existing,
Mynesbigger