Greetings from the place with too few hot people

Werepup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is some what of a joke, there are plenty of drop dead beautiful women and handsome, studly men here in Kansas. At least here in Wichita there are. You all can call me pup if you'd like, I rarely go by my real name online but if I get to know you I'll share it no problem. :) At any rate, I've been cursing the site and it looks like fun so I decided to post my introduction. I am gay through and through, but if I talk to you fellas please don't think it's a move. I enjoy men, music, video games, shooping, reading, writting, hanging out, adult entertainment, and just talking. I am hoping to get to meet some wonderful people on here. To all the ladies of the forum, don't hestiate to message me. We'll gossip and have fun. :D

Werepup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh, I'm strange I guess. I just decided to join it looked like it might be a good chance to meet some new people. Talk about something everyone has an interest in.

peachpie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new here too, welcome pup. Um, is it true?...is there really no place like home? Heeheehe! Ok sorry I just cudnt help myself. No more oz references

Werepup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aww there is always room for pups man. Check out my info and hit me up on MSN or yahoo. *hugs* That's okay Peachy I don't mind. I have a new one I've seen in some of the truck stops. "Dear Dorthy; Hate Kansas, Hate (Something else I forgot), taking the shoes and leaving. Signed Toto." I loved it, they have it on shot glasses I need to get one for my collection.

Last edited: