Greetings from Venezuela

Guaro_Vzla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everybody! I'm writing from Venezuela, South America!

I've been a lurker in the forum for a while, and decided to register today.

As a bisex (mostly straight) guy, I really like the free exchange of ideas of the people here, regardless of sexual orientation. In my country, homophobia is still very strong, so straight and gay people have separate forums, and bisexuals are hardly recognized, almost invisible.

I also enjoy the talking in this forum about male issues clearly and with good sense of humor. Many times I have wanted to discuss those issues with male friends, but it has been awkward.

Finally, as an average sized man, I really like to read about the experiencies of guys with big penises, and of course watch their pictures in the gallery!

Best regards,

Carlos

PD: ¡Un saludo a todos los compañeros hispanohablantes que visitan este foro, especialmente a los de Venezuela!

Grulla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carlos, bienvenido, desde venezuela, este es mi primer post, pero tengo varios dias registrado, mi ingles no es muy bueno para la escritura

Guaro_Vzla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks everybody for your kind welcome!

Grulla, me alegra saber que hay otras personas de Venezuela aquí. Si necesitas ayuda en traducir posts tuyos del español al inglés, con gusto te puedo ayudar.

Best regards,

Carlos