Greetings Gentlemen, from Little Big Man.

LittleBigMan

Just Browsing
Media
Greetings Gentlemen, from Little Big Man. The moderator asked me to say hello, since I haven't posted in a long time. Pretty much of a lurker here; not able to post much for privacy reasons. My computer is at work and is accessed by other workers on my days off. It can also be seen by the workers around me, so I have to be extremely discreet. Also I just don't have much to say that hasn't been said here. My name is from the almost-obvious. I'm short - 5'4" and have a fairly large schlong. Nothing like some of you guys' - 8.5" - 9" depending on how raging the erection is. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist here at work. I wear jeans with boxer briefs a couple days a week. I think it is in some way my answer to those who make fun of short people. My coworkers are all aware of my endowment, and I get a bit of good-natured teasing, like one guy who makes horse sounds when I walk by. I'm a low profile guy who is comfortable with his fascination in large penises, and likes to read from other guys of like situation. Please, no PMs- they show up on my regular email which other workers sometimes check. Later dudes. LBM

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome! PMs might be inevitable since most won't refer to this post before they realize. Here's a tip though:

Click on your User CP at the top left.
The on the left side, click on Edit Options
Under Messaging and Notification, take out the checkmark next to Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages.

Hopefully that will help keep you from getting email notifications when you receive a PM. You also might want to take out the checkmark next to Receive Email from Other Members.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, LittleBigMan! I thought your username seemed familiar.

One thing about short guys with big dicks in the showerroom. If they turn around too quickly they tend to fall forward.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Greeting, LittleBigMan! Wasn't there a movie made about you?

LittleBigMan

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, Matthew, there was a movie - I googled it. It was in 1970 starring Dustin Hoffman. One of his famous quotes was "You're not going to hang me!" Hmm.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LittleBigMan said:
Greetings Gentlemen, from Little Big Man. The moderator asked me to say hello, since I haven't posted in a long time. Pretty much of a lurker here; not able to post much for privacy reasons. My computer is at work and is accessed by other workers on my days off. It can also be seen by the workers around me, so I have to be extremely discreet. Also I just don't have much to say that hasn't been said here. My name is from the almost-obvious. I'm short - 5'4" and have a fairly large schlong. Nothing like some of you guys' - 8.5" - 9" depending on how raging the erection is. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist here at work. I wear jeans with boxer briefs a couple days a week. I think it is in some way my answer to those who make fun of short people. My coworkers are all aware of my endowment, and I get a bit of good-natured teasing, like one guy who makes horse sounds when I walk by. I'm a low profile guy who is comfortable with his fascination in large penises, and likes to read from other guys of like situation. Please, no PMs- they show up on my regular email which other workers sometimes check. Later dudes. LBM
Welcome Little Big Man...an appropriate name indeed....as a professional in computers I am well aware of company's monitoring work PCs be it via e-mail audits or security cameras...even public library computer labs are being watched for use by minors and have filtered and unfiltered (best) computers...It may be best to get yourself a laptop portable and use it at home or at a Wi-Fi public site...In that way you will have some assured privacy free from trouble....

keep on flaunting your size if you enjoy the good-natured teasing...:cool: