Greetings LPSG People

Stiles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all. First thing; I don't have a huge penis. It don't even have a large penis. I've never measured it and I don't ever plan to. I guess that's a strange way to start an introduction, but given the reason for this forum's existence, it seemed appropriate.

Mademoiselle Rouge suggested that I might enjoy being here, so I joined on her recommendation. She tells me that there are some very nice people here and given the number of troll haven forums I've been to recently, a forum with nice people would be a welcome change.

I see that there's is a question template that newbies can fill out in their intro thread but that seems a tad formulaic and I like to talk ALOT, so I'll just free style it. I'm an Australian and I'm currently a student but I graduate in about month so I can call myself a software engineer at this point without feeling like I'm jumping the gun. It's a bit of a career change for me. Prior to university I worked in warehousing and tried to make it professionally as a musician by night. Obviously that didn't work out, hence the career change. I'm pretty liberal sexually, but I'm also quite vanilla, something I'm trying to change. Umm, what else can I say. I can be sickly sentimental but I hide it with humour and from time to time my personality will change to dark moody emo misanthrope which usually means you'll get irritated at my negativity. Oh yeah, I'm 39, non-white and over-weight.

The tl;dr version
Hi all. Average penis. Mademoiselle Rouge's friend. Australian. Looking for nice people. Musician. Computer nerd. Likes sex. Moody. Old. Darky. Fat. Bye.

Last edited:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G'day - Capricorn Coast here - where in Oz r u? Welcome to lpsg = hope you enjoy meeting new friends and checking out the site and what there is on offer here. Take it easy. Cheers.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yay! You made it! Nice introduction. Very informative about some things even I didn't know about you. It will definitely be interesting to rummage through the old posts around here and see just how welcoming and acceptable people are of all types!

I'm elated to see you here!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like your intro! I'm kinda nice - I'm Canadian, so it's the law!

Welcome and hope you have fun here!

Stiles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the greets all. I'm on the west coast in Oz, so I'm a sand groper as they call us west aussies. :biggrin1: