Greetings one and all

esaul

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've just joined, im 30 from the Uk and though i dont think i own a monster cock, i sure would like to meet a man who does! Maybe we can compare notes.....You know like Show and tell..

Anyway Hi everyone!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, Esaul--welcome, and greetings to you, too...!!! That's certainly an arousing, monster head on that sexxxy tool of yours...!!! :eek: You don't have an About Me profile, so I'm a little confused by the luscious boobs in one of your photos and your expressed interest in "meeting a man" with whom to "show and tell"...??? :confused::redface::confused:

esaul

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, Esaul--welcome, and greetings to you, too...!!! That's certainly an arousing, monster head on that sexxxy tool of yours...!!! :eek: You don't have an About Me profile, so I'm a little confused by the luscious boobs in one of your photos and your expressed interest in "meeting a man" with whom to "show and tell"...??? :confused::redface::confused:

Sorry i'd only just joined and didnt see the "about me" bit, as you can see I'm into both the ladies and the gents :)

Oh and thanks for the compliment