Greetings, Self-Assessment, Anxiety over nothing?

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi group. My name is Phenix and I'm a new member as of yesterday. I've got three different things to write about and I wasn't sure which forum each should go under, so I'm just putting them all out in this one. First of all, this support group is for guys with large penises. That's totally cool, but is also totally elusive. On the one hand it could limit the membership to a very small percentage of guys, on the other, since "large" is never explicity, exactly defined, it could include a huge number of guys because it's impossible to be objective about the size of your dick. I mean, no matter how many compliments you get about your size and thickness, it doesn't mean that you're horse-hung. There's a huge difference (like the North & South poles) between a dude who's hung like a horse & a guy who has a large penis. Or is there? I think it depends on the individual's perception. Some people can clearly and innately differentiate between "large" and "horse hung". Others can't. The two terms are equal to them. It's purely relative and differs from observer to observer. Okay. My point is, I didn't sit and deliberate for hours about whether I was qualified to join this group (has anyone done that?). I just joined because I know by observation, measurement, and hearing the same comments for 25 years (that is, like since I was 17 or 18) , that I have a large penis so I totally qualify for membership, but I'm also a realist and am absolutely sure I don't even approximate "horse hung". Nonetheless I still qualify. Bottom line. Has "large" ever been explicitly defined in this group? As in a minimum requirement for membership? Or has it always been kind of subjective and ambiguous? If the answer to the latter question is yes, that could lead to all sorts of serious self-doubt, like, I think I'm large, I've been told hundreds of times that I'm large, but am I really, truly, in actuality large? Could someone whose been a member for a long time, or maybe a consensus of many members, tell me what large is? I mean, make it black or white. I can't stand living in gray. Still, whatever your answer is, it will only confirm one thing: whether I belong in this group; it won't change my dick size an iota, nor will it mean that I will stop thinking I'm large or that other people will stop telling me I'm large. "Large" is such a fucking elusive word, but "small" on the other hand (at least to me) is instantly clear, definite and recognizable. Or is it? I need some feedback from a bunch of dudes who identify themselves as large, huge, horse hung, enormous, big, etc. How do all you guys perceive size? Does everybody here know immediately and undoubtedly (like me) what "small" is? Am I just being totally neurotic? Maybe most, if not all, of you haven't even given it a thought in your entire life; you just unconsciously accept it; it's never occured to you to analyze it. I guess all this mental masturbation boils down to my own unacknowledged insecurity. That is, I'm not really as sure of my size as I thought I was. God, I hope I haven't spent the last 25 years in fantasy. It's high time for a long overdue reality check. I'll be waiting. Please reply.
The last thing (and I'll be brief) is about a major worry over something that might be nothing. Here it is. Until recently, my cock when flaccid (and balls too) hung real long and real loose. Only rarely (like if it's cold, and even then just for a short time), did all my equipment shrivel up. However, for awhile now, like several months or more, when I'm flaccid my dick becomes miniscule (like almost disappears) and my balls are up so tight and close and practically inside me that it looks like I don't have a sac (or like the one I had at age 4). I'll admit it, I'm freaking about this because I've never experienced this situation for a noticeably extended period of time. Is something wrong? Is it the ageing process? Or does one's equipment and/or unique physiology just go through phases, simply has a will of its own, and this "issue" nothing to do with age or a medical problem or anything to be concerned about. It's just doing its own thing. And will inevitably hang loose and long again. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? Please respond. The more responses I get the better I'll feel. Then I can just forget about it and save my mental energy for things that are really important, not dumb-shit paranoia. I'm waiting for another reality check, guys (and I swear this wil be the last one). I really not as insecure as you're by now all convinced I am. Peace.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many people who join this site thinbking that you have to "measure up" so to speak in order to be able to contribute. I think that is far far from the truth. This site is for the support of those with too large a penis that it causes problems for them, that does not mean that if you are not having problems with your penis that you can't join, you can be the one offering the support! This isn't like AA where I guess you have to meet some sort of criteria in order to feel liek part of the group.
On the other hand though I do feel like this board does serve other purposes than the aforementioned "supportive" one. This board can be a place for those, i guess like you, that are insecure about the size of their penises regardless of whether or not it causes any actual physical problems for them. It is a place where men who may have a bit of a penis fixation (and women too) can come together and talk and not feel like such a freak or outcast.
There are no "minimum" requirements to join this site. This site is for everyone, small, medium, and horse-hung. I myself have been called all sorts of things; large, big, huge, hung, horse-hung, massive, impressive, mandingo, in-human, enormous, etc. I consider myself large, and sometimes when I look at it, i can see it being huge, but I've never referred to myself as horse-hung, although this last one is very amusing and I love when people use it. I think a large penis is anything above 7". Or more than 6.5" around.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
As Forrest Hump would say, "Momma always said that large is as large does."

Welcome to LPSG. As a homo sapiens you qualify for membership. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. Put an ear to the board and you'll hear us spoutin' some yarns and humor, sexual questions, even politics and religion. Most of all, don't be silent. Ask if you need to know, answer if you can add some wisdom.

Gawd knows, we need it.