Greetings to all from Montreal

The Monster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, name is Craig and been a lurker here for about two months now and finally decided to put up some pics and introduce myself. Gotta say I rather enjoy the site and all the various topics there is to talk about, so with that said here are a few pics or me and the missus last night in the kitchen. She was hungry for a late night snack so being the good bf that I am I gave her one, see below:

332.jpg

334-1.jpg

336.jpg

337.jpg

338.jpg

340.jpg

PictureorVideo607.jpg

Me and my GF of seven years, pic was taken a few months ago when we went to her sister`s wedding.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - I can see you guys have a very healthy diet!!! Whats for dinner tonight??
Welcome to you and good to see you here at lpsg. Thanks for sharing - I am sure you will get alot of lpsg family members pretty excited. Cheers - and oh - thats a great picture of the two of you!! Very handsome couple for sure.

The Monster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone and for the compliments as well, I look forward to posting more often from now on. And laughatbig sorry pal but I`m 100% straight, but thanks for the offer anyway, lol!

papiportugal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
funny tonight i just drove around the city like 5hour just for look at the city again and then i open this forum and this topic is the fisrt thing i see lol

montreal is so great I LOVE THE AZN HOOD!