greetings ;)

1811: Whats up - I'm new, and wanted to say hello to everyone. I uploaded some shots on the group site, but I'm not sure if they're in the right place.. would appreciate input as to a proper location.

I have to say Whopper has the best avatar I've seen - is that you buddy? Nice bi's! Anyone know a location that has good avatars?

thanks in advance for your help

bblumbee01: Hi 1811 and welcome to the site.

Nice posting, too. ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=1811 link=board=meetgreet;num=1055867636;start=0#0 date=06/17/03 at 09:29:08]I have to say Whopper has the best avatar I've seen - is that you buddy?  Nice bi's! [/quote]

Yup, it's me. Thanks for the compliment, and welcome to the Group!

7x6andchg: As for avatars, 1811, any jpg will do...search around...if you have a digital camera (I don't), you can even make one of YOU, as DMW has done.

Welcome! ;D

7x6&C

sammygirly: Or you can mess around with your own pic like I've done over yonder....

...or gifs work too if you'd like it to move like Pecker's putty up there

1811: nice - thanks for the help and the advice everyone ;) I'm going to try using one of my group site shots for the avatar image.

Whopper - how long does teen bodybuilding host your shots for? I didn't see you elsewhere on the site.

rayv1: MAN!!!

I must say you are very impressive. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your journey.

aussiechick63: Welcome to the group.
Always a pleasure to see new people.

Hope you feel welcome.

1811: ray, aussie, orca - thanks for the welcomes guys ;)

how old is this site? i was reading another forum, sounds like there were some legal issues - whats up? anything i can do to help?

gigantikok: I could have sworn i've seen your featured picture posted all over the internet on "ratemy" sites and all. Not that i'm pointing fingers or claiming that you are a fake, but if that pic is yours, just want you to know that it is being stolen and used by other people (unless you are the one going to the "ratemy" sites and posting them).

1811: thanks for the headsup gigantik, i appreciate it ;)

i've seen myself on several other sites, and although disconcerting at first, I've learned to live with it. after all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

H8Monga: Now that's a good attitude... someone please tell the rappers that...

tracksuitboy: [quote author=1811 link=board=meetgreet;num=1055867636;start=0#0 date=06/17/03 at 09:29:08]Whats up - I'm new, and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I uploaded some shots on the group site, but I'm not sure if they're in the right place.. would appreciate input as to a proper location.[/quote]

Couldn't find your pics in the files section. Where did they go?

Valkyrie: 'nother welcome from one of the ladies on board. Make yourself right at home.

/Val

gigantikok: I know you've been here for months, but looking back on my last post I noticed that I never actually welcomed you. So, what the hell?

WELCOME!!! ;D