Greetings

Shadowrunner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone. I'm a 32 year old visually impaired guy from Seattle with a 7.5 x 5.0 uncut penis and as a primarily gay man (I do enjoy some man/woman/man fun with very close friends at times), I have a fetish for large endowments. What brought me to LPSG was the interesting subjects in the forums, both of a sexual nature and of a more (hmmm, hope this is the best way to put it...) clinical nature, as well as the chance to meet others with similar interests. I'm a easygoing fella, love my share of serious discussion, and the friendly, yet decidedly risque conversations that can happen when making friends with similar interests. I'm comfortable around practically any sexual orientation, and invite people to chat with me via the provided IM info I've provided here on the site. My only request is that if you wish to chat, please be respectful. So, that being said... let's chat, you never know where the conversation will lead. Oh, and if you're curious, I do do video chat, but usually as the person watching, as being visually impaired makes it awkward at best to try to position the camera... voice chat or IM is best.

Well, thanks for reading this, and I hope to read your posts, blogs, watch your videos and chat with some of you.